Reviews for Naughty or Nice
StormyX2 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
best kitty/peter 'collossus' story ive read so far
ChocolateyGenesis chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Another good Collossus x Kitty. I'll be looking forward to more.
quill.is.mightier chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I just get little thrills whenever he says Katya. So manly and Russian. Sigh. Cute story :)
laurlaur481 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
That was cute. I loved it. The ending was really funny. Great job.
Legionlover chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Lots of fun. I do have one question - isn't Kitty a vegetarian?

Thanks for the happy interlude. :)
darkstorm5000 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I could literally picture Piotr standing there nodding, his mouth slightly agape, at the prospect of joining Kitty on the naughty list. Great fic!
The Odd Little Turtle chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
*squeals in delight*

awesome! If only they would do this in the comics!

thanks for sharing
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Now that was a very good interpretation of how Kitty and Piotr would be if they ever reunited, but what of X-force alias Scott's little dirty Secret ? :(

Still it was a great story and I encourage you to continue on your even greater writting. :D

Please keep up the good work on making more great stories. ;)
Xakko chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
you really know how to take a single image and paint a beautiful scene. good job wrapping up all the messiness of the plot lines and giving us home for a future (that we'll, alas, never see)

great job.
Starsinger chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Okay, the crock pot I have has a timer that switches to warm after a set time (okay, I have a rich uncle who gave it to me for Christmas), but I love it anyway! Love the story! Especially the "naughty list"!
Author376 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
*Sque!*

This was fabulous! I love the sweetness of Piotr's worry, and the reality of the fact that what happened does continue to haunt him. When you add to that the adorable fact that he kept that original sprig of mistletoe, the fun of Scott having to face facts about Emma (well, I had fun, I don't think Scott did. Please tell me Logan gloated?), the upcoming nuptuals (double squee!), and then the hilaroud interlude with the naughty list shirt, you have one great little story here. Thanks!
Houkanno Yuuhou chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Good, as always!

Could you possibly point me out to what issue Emma has the vision? I stopped reading after Piotr left and Kitty "died". This has me intrigued and hopeful that Quesada or someone realizes that a mistake was made when she left "for good".

Dammit, I want her and Piotr in a book (with Kurt and Logan, too) and some sort of normal (or what constitutes for normal) relationship; you know...the kind that other couples in the book usually get.
Sue Penkivech chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Aw. Cute fluffy story, and Kitty's been rescued. Here's hoping Marvel does it in 2009!
SSG Michael B. Jackson chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Nice little piece here. On the technical side, It looked like the spelling and grammar were spot on (always a plus) and content-wise... Well, I'll just say that I think you've delivered the 'Happy Ending' that I've been wanting from Marvel for around 25 years now. I kind of hope they follow suit some day. Thank you for this short piece, and if you ever feel the desire to expand on it, count me in as a reader.