Reviews for Christmas Promises
YurieOfTheLair chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
This is a really good oneshot, really realistic, and I like your writting style :) you seem to like writting Daredevil christmas stories :D
Taylor1991 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
"Let your fingers do the walking, and smoking in the stair case, against school rules, lol, Good times. *smirks*

Nice Christmas fic. The letter was kinda sweet, given the time and effort it took Matt to write it.
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Sweet. A good take on Matt's first Christmas after the accident. I also like the note. It was touching in an oh-my-God-you-really-are-a-comic-nerd kinda way.
ashatanii chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Another close look into how Dare Devil was created! You've captured that Christmas emotion so well.
mhs-111 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
It's sad and sweet.

Thank you for the story and happy holidays!
Beth Pryor chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Hey, Mom! So glad to see some new stuff from you, and a Christmas story at that. This one was so sweet, too. I love the way you write the Murdocks. Hope you have a great holiday.

-Beth
ofcatsandwomen chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
That's a slam dunk, Mom! I love it! I really like Matt giving Jack that note. Nice touch. :)

I'll have my own Christmas story up too sometime next week. I just have to finish the final chapter to Lost and Found first. ;)