Reviews for What Are You Doing the Rest of Your Life?
aniline19 chapter 16 . 12/18/2013
Great story. Very creative and wonderful plot. Really a great read!
her illusion chapter 16 . 7/27/2013
how interesting..good job! :)
kiwihipp chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Omw! Who is watching them so intently? Maria?
DauntlessClove chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
Wow!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Well, that's not creepy at all. Lol
Kenzstuff17 chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
wellllllllllllll...that was sad.
Anearin chapter 16 . 2/21/2013
I greatly enjoyed this story:) Alice and jasper are my favourite couple but it is nice to have stories involving the other cullens as they are so much fun to read. This was very well done. I did just have one point of confusion. Breaking bones on vampires? I was under the impression they were stone and if you broke an arm it was like snapping off the stone arm of a statue, in this case a living one. Unless i am mistaken, which is entirely possible. :) Anyway Other than that, absolutely brilliant!
Anea
Vampyre-Gothic12glass chapter 16 . 12/3/2012
That was an amazing story! please write more
starlessknight123 chapter 16 . 11/9/2011
This is a beautiful story... I almost cried at the end with marjorie on her death bed while listening to " by your side" by Sade ... Yeah very touching ending and you are a fantastic writer and can't wait to read more of your stories.

** chow **
Newfi Girl chapter 16 . 9/4/2011
I absolutely loved this story! It was amazingly written and flowed perfectly. Nothing was rushed and the twists and turns had me sitting on the edge of my seat! Thank you so much for writing and please continue! Jasper and Alice continue to be my absolute favorite Twilight couple. You have so much talent. I'm going to check out the rest of your stories now! :)
Fogs of Gray chapter 16 . 7/7/2011
Ahhhhhh...I feel bad. You had a perfect 365 reviews. Amazing story. I lost it a few months ago, and totally phsyced I found it again.

Keep writing,

Fogs of Gray
Fogs of Gray chapter 16 . 7/7/2011

Keep writing,

Fogs of Gray
Evie Starberry chapter 16 . 5/16/2011
I think this story had enough to it to become feature-length. It would have to go on to a bigger climax, and this one would be like one of the lessers. This had romance in it, but I thought it was about 80% suspense or drama or something. It could definately make it to TNT or at the very least LifetimeMovieNetwork.

I really liked how these vampires are so sensitive to eachother and to humans, as well. They worry, love, and are kind to others. Other fanfiction writers (especially ones that write about the wolves) hate on vampires and talk about how soulless they are, how their scent makes them irresistable, and how void of morals, motivation to be good and enjoy human suffering. That they are emotionless, violent creatures.

Great writing!

Evie Starberry chapter 6 . 5/16/2011
I disagree with your picture here, of the family room having prints and wicker- I think it would be more BauHaus and modern, as they've had traditional furniture for a long time, what with them being around a long time. story continues to be great.

Evie Starberry chapter 5 . 5/16/2011
I'm enjoying this story a lot. The pictures at the end are not only unique but very satifying to help visualize your story.

The frumpy kid with the powers is great, I totally felt for her in the beginning where shes all awkward, and then with the little snips of conversation withthe dark side telling me wahts really going on with her is really exciting. I think the style yo write in is exciting too. Can;t wait to read more, sorry for all the typos,