Reviews for What Are You Doing the Rest of Your Life?
Ooo it's getting good
LAB1 chapter 16 . 2/3
Loved your story!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/16/2015
Kinda dick move really, but then Carlisle does the same thing all the time at the hospitals he works at.
TheEasternWind chapter 16 . 11/29/2015
I loved your story. And I love how you depicted all of the Cullens. Although the main focus was on Jasper and Alice, your version of Edward is the best one I've ever come across on fanfiction websites. He was just like I always imagined him to be. The authenticity of his character was incredible. I would just love to read a story written by you with Edward and Bella as main protagonists. Because your Edward was no Gary Stu but a real person, well vampire.

I hope you're reading this. Because your story is beautiful and especially your Edward is THE BEST!
zeo chapter 16 . 8/6/2015
Loved it. Thank you.
aniline19 chapter 16 . 12/18/2013
Great story. Very creative and wonderful plot. Really a great read!
her illusion chapter 16 . 7/27/2013
how interesting..good job! :)
kiwihipp chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Omw! Who is watching them so intently? Maria?
Augvstus chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
Wow!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Well, that's not creepy at all. Lol
Kenzstuff17 chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
wellllllllllllll...that was sad.
Anearin chapter 16 . 2/21/2013
I greatly enjoyed this story:) Alice and jasper are my favourite couple but it is nice to have stories involving the other cullens as they are so much fun to read. This was very well done. I did just have one point of confusion. Breaking bones on vampires? I was under the impression they were stone and if you broke an arm it was like snapping off the stone arm of a statue, in this case a living one. Unless i am mistaken, which is entirely possible. :) Anyway Other than that, absolutely brilliant!
Anea
Vampyre-Gothic12glass chapter 16 . 12/3/2012
That was an amazing story! please write more
starlessknight123 chapter 16 . 11/9/2011
This is a beautiful story... I almost cried at the end with marjorie on her death bed while listening to " by your side" by Sade ... Yeah very touching ending and you are a fantastic writer and can't wait to read more of your stories.

** chow **
Newfi Girl chapter 16 . 9/4/2011
I absolutely loved this story! It was amazingly written and flowed perfectly. Nothing was rushed and the twists and turns had me sitting on the edge of my seat! Thank you so much for writing and please continue! Jasper and Alice continue to be my absolute favorite Twilight couple. You have so much talent. I'm going to check out the rest of your stories now! :)