Reviews for Praeclarus Merde
ChatterChick chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I've gone on a major DAYDverse reviewing spree because I was studying for an exam and Plato's Chair was mentioned and it reminded me of this story. And while I love your Ravenclaws, I'm a shit Ravenclaw and really don't want to do my homework.

This entire story just amused me. Between the Latin/French/German insults and Amycus' confusion over the chair situation. I'm glad you usually write them speaking French because I don't have to google translate as much. (Although, 'calisse' is French-Canadian slang and probably wouldn't have any meaning to Terry, who I assume speaks France-French.)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Another one of my favorites. It makes me wish I knew more French, but they didn't exactly teach us that many curse words in school. Makes me wish I knew Latin as well, but I went to a all-girls Catholic school so the same principle would apply to the Latin as it would the French.
steepedinwords chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
That was bloody brilliant.
DreamFlyer chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Fantastic. Absolute Genius. These two make me laugh. SO much. And feel for them. And it was just amazing. Thank-you!
amazingtofu chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Confusing the Carrows. Blatant disregard for self-preservation with style. Kudos to Anthony for wording it perfectly (well, technically kudos to you).

I love how Michael and Terry easily flow in and out of each other's sentences and the Carrows have to Cruciate them because they have no idea what either boy is saying.
goldfish.attack chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
This is so great! I love it.

These two are SO SMART! I love them.
I'mgoingtoHogwarts chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
This is brilliant.
Whitetree-Nimloth chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
kMike and Terry are among the best of your characters! This was quite funny... Using different languages is so much fun!
WeatherWatch chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Now that was impressive. I particularly appreciate the way you used the two languages together with 'Praeclarus Merde'. It's excellent. Spectacular Bullshit, indeed D

I'm on such a Mike-and-Terry high at the moment - all because of you (though I admit I have always quite liked Terry)!
felixfelish46 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I wish i had read the authors note first because google translator WAS NOT picking up what I was putting down, and I would hate to make it actually explode
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Brilliant. I skipped over the other one that is spoilers of chapter 18 because I know it's quite probably going to make me cry. But this was great, I can't honestly get enough of them. Great job.
FlameintheFlood chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
That. Was. Hilarious. But I really wish that I spoke French. I'm working on learning Latin, but French would be a really good language to know. That's it. I'll have to invest in those language program thingies. Of course. I'm dread awful with languages... Barely have speaking in English down cause my brain is so busy all the thoughts come out too quick and follow odd paths and so ppl rarely understand what I'm on about unless they're a good friend. French is good because they speak it in Canada and a lot of my friends speak french. I really liked this story because it was really funny. How many languages do you speak? Okay. I'm sorry about the babblage. Keep writing... :D
Daemith chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
This was hilarious! I really came to love Mike & Terry during DAYD and this was great. I love them screwing with Carrow, it was indeed "spectacular bullshit". (And yes, that did confuse me for a bit, since I knew merde, and the other word looked latin... :P)

The one bit I don't quite understand is the Michael-Terry mindmeld thing. Are their minds actually linked or do they just know each other that well?

Anyway, excellently done. Here's to the Ravenclaws. :D
Eskimo680 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Once again I find myself abusing capitals in order to accurately express myself. I LOVE MIKE AND TERRY!
Froddopsycho chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
That was just hilarious. I adore those two. :)