Reviews for My Siren
onecelestialbeing chapter 11 . 12/5/2012
This was one of the most amazing reads I've come across.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I dunno why but I love the line. :)

-He had been looking for the Swann girl the whole night, and the exhaustion showed in his annoyed tone. Beckett smirked, mentally replying that would be because she was in my bed half the night. -

Great work as always
Haruka Kasumi chapter 11 . 9/18/2011
Very nice story. Cutler is arrogant bastard, but William was always so boring. I really enjoyed reading this.
Bloodsired chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Wonderful! I Love the ending there's another child to add in the family. The couple can't get their hand off on each other. I like the way you expose Beckett to other emotion when it comes to his family. Well, Im gonna this to favorite list. Perhaps I can look forward Beckabeth pairing from you.
Ichigo Sanero chapter 11 . 2/20/2010
yay! its so cute!

this has to be one of my fav pairings now (after reading this XD)

~Alexandria Black~
Animal Mongoose chapter 11 . 9/17/2009
Very well written. There for a minute I almost thought her and Jack has a romp! I would love to see you write a Sparrabeth fic! Well don...keep writing! :)
Blood Red Queen chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
My I love this story!

Read this instead of doing my homework, blah, it can wait.

I love the whole Beckett persona, you just know theres a widdle lover boy underneath that ruthless exterior.

I love the romance between them!

(faves
Commodore Cuddles chapter 11 . 1/28/2009
Aw! I love it. This was such a sweet story! You should deffinately write a sequal. I want to see where Bella ends up, since she has Jack's piece of eight. Great job! :0)

Beth

There's something about frogs...
Cupcakes and Tea chapter 11 . 1/28/2009
Sorry for not reviewing the last couple of chapters, I've been busy lately! Your story ended perfectly. I'm going to miss this story so I hope you start on a new one soon! Beckabeth is definitely one of my favorite pairings and you write them so well.
Lady Elizabeth Beckett chapter 11 . 1/26/2009
A wonderful end for a wonderful story.

I can't wait for your future Beckabeth fanfics.

Goodbye for now!
hungry-student chapter 11 . 1/26/2009
"...before flaring from her elbows like lilies."

That was such a beautiful description of her gown - especially the sleeves, such a perfect visual! And, I might add - yay for historical accuracy! It really irks me when writers get period fashion wrong.

"“Very good,” he drawled before he kissed her knuckles. He then reversed her hand and kissed the inside of her wrist."

Oh la la - now that was sexy. Never underestimate the power of the subtle when writing smut, and this fitted in so beautifully.

You ended this so well, and I'm so much looking forward to The Line Between Love and Hate and Fire and Ice - intriguing stuff! We'll miss you during your hiatus! I wish I could multitask and sort out all my unfinished WIPs, but I'm utterly monogamous when it comes to fandoms! :)
hungry-student chapter 10 . 1/26/2009
'Beckett bent his head to whisper in her ear, lips caressing the whorl as he spoke. “Incidentally, if you ever pull a stunt like that again…”'

Yummy. :) I totally knew that he knew - but I was still taken by surprise when he came out with it!

I loved Jack and Elizabeth's final farewell... I can't deny the Sparrabeth shipper inside me sometimes! Oh, and I loved how he took to Isabella Peal - that was sweet... although - didn't Jack's piece of eight get burned to a crisp in the film to release Calypso?

I'm so chuffed I get 2 chapters to read all in one gulp :) I've got my cup of tea, and I'm off to Chapter 11 right now!
hungry-student chapter 9 . 1/16/2009
Ah! Squee! You updated :-) Sorry to hear you won't be updating in a while but it's understandable - 6th form, urk, I remember it well. Hope it doesn't keep you away too long! :-)

Anyway, this was fabulous, and I'm so excited you decided to add another chapter - you're right, 10 is a nice round number, and hell - we won't complain!

“Oh because it’s so much safer below deck,” she grumbled sarcastically.

I loved the interaction between those two up on deck during the battle, especially the above line - it was just so Elizabeth!

The way you handled Jack in this chapter was great fun to read - you captured him well. I especially enjoyed the dialogue between he and Elizabeth in the cabin. I used to be a Sparrabeth shipper - shh, don't tell! But I was both delighted and distraught that she decided to let Jack go. Beckett will of course be furious with her when he finds out - which I can't wait to read.

And the smut - bow down to the smut! 'Twas delicious, every word of it. Don't leave us in suspence for too long!
Lady Elizabeth Beckett chapter 9 . 1/16/2009
Beautiful chapter, as always. That's my Lizzie!
Lady Elizabeth Beckett chapter 8 . 1/6/2009