Reviews for My Siren
Hymlume chapter 10 . 10/7/2017
Oh gosh, I love this so much. I can't review the next chapter because I already have, :/ but I can assure you that if I could, I would shower you in gratefulness for having written this and squeals about how good it is.
Hymlume chapter 9 . 10/7/2017
I know I've read this before, but that didn't stop me from being so distressed by their falling out that I screamed silently for some time. Even though I knew they would make up before the night was over.
Hymlume chapter 8 . 10/7/2017
Yikes (I mean that in the most appreciative sense of the word).
Hymlume chapter 7 . 10/6/2017
Heck, man. Heck. Dude. This is good. Heck. It's good.
Hymlume chapter 6 . 10/6/2017
*cries* beautiful. I'm very glad I decided to read this again.
Hymlume chapter 5 . 10/6/2017
Honestly you made my heart ache till I cried in the parlay scene. That is very hard to do.
Hymlume chapter 4 . 10/6/2017
*screams shrilly and inarticulately for a few seconds* THIS IS GOOD
Hymlume chapter 3 . 10/6/2017
Dude, this is good.
Hymlume chapter 2 . 10/6/2017
I love this fic.
Hymlume chapter 1 . 10/5/2017
I may or may not be reading this again...
Hymlume chapter 11 . 9/11/2017
onecelestialbeing chapter 11 . 12/5/2012
This was one of the most amazing reads I've come across.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I dunno why but I love the line. :)

-He had been looking for the Swann girl the whole night, and the exhaustion showed in his annoyed tone. Beckett smirked, mentally replying that would be because she was in my bed half the night. -

Great work as always
Haruka Kasumi chapter 11 . 9/18/2011
Very nice story. Cutler is arrogant bastard, but William was always so boring. I really enjoyed reading this.
Bloodsired chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Wonderful! I Love the ending there's another child to add in the family. The couple can't get their hand off on each other. I like the way you expose Beckett to other emotion when it comes to his family. Well, Im gonna this to favorite list. Perhaps I can look forward Beckabeth pairing from you.