Reviews for Beautiful
Nondescript chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Damn! This was beautiful. So fragile, so poignant it was beautifully raw.
Etta Mae chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This was a true pleasure to read, very well done!
It's me chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
That was, well; beautiful. :)
LilHoney chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Wow. I'm REALLY impressed. That's exactly the type of fanfic I love. As said before it's wonderful. Every word seems perfect.

oooh. I just love it...
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
This was really beautiful. Tragic without being sad, if that makes sense.
TheSnackThatSmilesBack chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
This was totally amazing! There's definitely a lacking of Chase/Thirteen stuff on ff.n, and the way you wrote this was very poetic, I loved it. Also, now that Cameron divorced Chase, I can see the writers are sort of pushing Thirteen and Chase together, just to see if the viewers like the idea.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I liked it:)I am a Chameron or at least was(not so sure anymore),but I like the idea of this story:)Great job!
Igneous Pride chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
I like it, theres not nearly enough Chase Thirteen, and I never really liked Cameron, shes a goody two shoes
WilderOne chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Wow...after last week's House episode (which I just watched today) I was trying to find a good Chase/Thirteen and found this. It fits so PERFECTLY with the storyline that is being established, I couldn't help but wonder if the writers read this story or something :-p. Great job! I really hope you write another!
piercesbitch chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Wow...That was beautiful...I loved it so much! All the adjectives and words, they flowed so well...I want you to write an actual store about them...I loved the tragic sort of end...It was soo beautiful, like a poem. It flowed like a poem. I loved this paragraph especially..."They were both so beautiful, it was almost inevitable that they would end up together, pressed tightly against one another on her musty mattress, in her dark apartment. His soft hands would trace, and cup her flawless body while her manicured nails would scratch perfect lines down his back. They would sweat as he thrust but it would be odourless, a light sheen upon glowing skin. And as both their faces tilted backwards as they cried out, their eyes would meet see a person so tired, stained and broken reflected back at them. And then the understanding would pass and they would be left panting and flushed, not a hair out of place." I have never read something so great like this! I loved it!
You Can't Forget This chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Woah, this is really good. I love the use of repetition and the way you compare them to one another.

Also, I completely agree with what you said, on paper, yes, but they wouldn't actually work. At least now Chase is getting a bit more screen-time, but he's sad all the time. :[
frozenpolaroids chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
That was so wonderful, I absolutely adored it.
YuugisGirl chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Wow! O.o That was amazing! You did both their characters justice and your writing style is simply fauless! If Chase and Tirteen got together, they would be THE prettiest couple ever to grace television! Seriously though, this story was fabulous! Well done!

-YG

PS: Yes, Jesse's Spencer's lack of screen time is about the most tragic thing in the universe! T_T

R.I.P Chase's Screen Time
ishha chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I have actually wanted to see this pairing on the show for so long! It sucks though that Chase got married to Cameron (not that I have anything against her, but still). Oh well. You write very nicely by the way, thank you for writing this :D

-Anastasia
Erebourne chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I loved your story. I wish there was more Chase/Thirteen because I just think they would be a good couple!

What I HATE though is CHASE/CAMERON/THIRTEEN IT IS DISGUSTING!