Reviews for Naruto In Nerima
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
BWAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! (Doubled over in painful laughter.) The Gaara part is just to hilarious! You are great at making things hilarious.
KHGiggle chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Hoo boy...
daniel 29 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Somehow I suspect nabiki replaced shukaku as the voice in gara's head although nabiki as a psychotic mother is a bit of a stretch
erik chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
An entertaining start.
FuzzyBoots chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
That was... odd. I'm guessing that the bit with the replacement at the end makes more sense if I'd read the other series where Ranma gets switched. I guess I will have to go read that. Any plans on updating this one?
NaruHarem4ever chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
ohh, nice! loving this story!
FrictionX42 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Interesting. So Gaara has replaced Nabiki, but according to 'Saotome in Konoha's court', Nabiki did NOT replace Gaara. This promises to be highly entertaining.
Serenity Hidden chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I love the idea of replacing Nabs with Gaara! What next, Cologne being replaced by Tsunade? Actually that wouldn't be a half bad idea, it would be too hilarious if the Grandmother fell in love with him too (and just happened to have a body perpetuating jutsu)! And poor clueless Naruto has a snowball's chance in hell of coming out of this one with his sanity intact. Please update, I want to know what happens next!
ashnjack chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
This is pretty cool. Are you planning on continuing it?
Choas Babe chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
. It's primarily a Buffy the Vamipire Slayer site, but you can post non- BTVS stuff on it. It's a very friendly site, a bit of a different feel then ffnet, but I post there, so I can tell you that it has a superior system to check your chapters loaded correctly. Just, if you want italics, you have to type it like this before and after what you want in italics, goes back to code I think, but I don't mind it. Hope you let us know what site you go to!
Dark Knight Gafgar chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
Mediaminer, Darkscribes, and Be Your True Mind are your best bets.
the grey mage chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
sorry to hear this. kinda stupid for a site to be used by the masses be difficult to even get to.

you are/were one of my favorite authors of all time on this site. as long as you keep writing, doesn't matter where, there will be readers.
lol chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
naruto IS stupid. thats his shtick.

tentacle monster? srsly?

i guess thats one way to solve the "too many wifes" thing, eh?
DIgital Dragon Productions chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Very nice beginning. I think you captured the care free attitude quite well. I'd say to make things interesting that Akane gets one up on Kasumi. "Oh no. He wants Akane."

"I think he wants Kasumi. After all she knows how to deal with demons." Oh and Dr. Tofu will be free is just a bonus!

Mousse was jumped over to the other side. So who will replace him ? I guess Neji will be the replacement. Will he also clueless?

"Shampoo say again. Neji too too stupid and never be able to defeat with bad bad eyes."

"Byakugan. Hakke Hyaku Nijuha Sho. Destiny is against you. I'm suppose to win over an unbeatable girl. Apparently it's not you." Bumps into Akane on the way out.

"Neji no BAKA!" Pulls out Mallet vs Peverts 1 1/2

"So that's the one." Passes out.
Chyna Rose chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
I'm sorry, but Gaara as Nabiki... this fic should have a choking warning just for that.

And of course the fangril in me's squealing over the fact that Nabiki was a valid target for the Souen-Tendo arranged marriage (until she, like Kasumi, foisted the job off on Akane).
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »