Reviews for Choices and Consequences
sam sewart chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
good wish there was a link to your story it's interesting.
Deaconicas chapter 6 . 6/29/2015
Hi, Texan Lady, i read some of your stories on Dokuga, and also your fan fiction profile. I love your stories, but it would be nice if you could perhaps put your live journal website on fanfic, if possible, because i have no idea where to find it. Thanks. AppleMay.
kitsune164 chapter 6 . 1/1/2015
Um a question what is the title on dokuga?
Guest chapter 6 . 5/11/2014
No, you should not contine Fair Trade since all it is is just an excuse for you to write your disgusting rape and abuse fantasies. You need to keep that shit to yourself instead of trying to glorify it.
young kagome chapter 6 . 5/1/2014
Thank you for letting us know! I will look for it on that site.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
No wonder you've all but abandoned TA and Negotiations - you've abandoned the genre! Makes sense now.
babyvfan chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
That was almost beautiful. Almost because one, it was such a bittersweet tragedy. and second, I really wish the elder prietess would have made Kikyo suffered. After everything she done, suffering is so deserved.
babyvfan chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
i REALLY CANNOT TO SEE HOW THE BATTLE WILL END.
babyvfan chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
His reasoning doesn't excuse the fact about what he did. He still cheated regardless. And he should have known regardleslly Kikyo would let them be caughter. God knows if Kagome had kisses or gone all the way with Kouga, HELL WOULD BE LET LOOSE
bluedragon000x chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Hi, all this story is continue on .com. This story is up to chapter 78 on this website. This story is the best ever.
KuroKitsuneko chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
Awesome
Guest chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
gaaaa, I love this. Pure angst, beautiful. This is how I always thought Kagome would reason and react after the betrayal. I dislike second chances, that saying, no more for Inuyasha. But yet, you manage to create a happy twist in the end.
Soten-ni-zase chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
Oh Spirits this is sad.

Kikyo is a bitch.

Inuyasha is a hopeless idiot, a hopeless devoted idiot who is in for a world of hurt after making one too many mistakes.

Kagome, oh poor Kagome.
Nightrain97 chapter 5 . 4/10/2012
The story is very unique, one of the best ones I've read. I hope you will update soon.
maire 53 chapter 5 . 4/22/2011
This is good I'm just wondering if you are going to update it at all?
1,592 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »