Reviews for Choices and Consequences
it's okay
AlyQihah chapter 6 . 4/2
it's okay
viviane.bonneau chapter 4 . 3/1
wow 500 year nap! does wonders for the skin!
viviane.bonneau chapter 3 . 3/1
I really love how you've matured her yet kept her true to her character! Also love how the Sesshoramu Kagome mingling begins ;)
viviane.bonneau chapter 2 . 3/1
oh Inuyasha you dumb ass...you deserve everything coming your way
viviane.bonneau chapter 1 . 3/1
so beautifully written!
sam sewart chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
good wish there was a link to your story it's interesting.
Deaconicas chapter 6 . 6/29/2015
Hi, Texan Lady, i read some of your stories on Dokuga, and also your fan fiction profile. I love your stories, but it would be nice if you could perhaps put your live journal website on fanfic, if possible, because i have no idea where to find it. Thanks. AppleMay.
kitsune164 chapter 6 . 1/1/2015
Um a question what is the title on dokuga?
Guest chapter 6 . 5/11/2014
No, you should not contine Fair Trade since all it is is just an excuse for you to write your disgusting rape and abuse fantasies. You need to keep that shit to yourself instead of trying to glorify it.
young kagome chapter 6 . 5/1/2014
Thank you for letting us know! I will look for it on that site.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
No wonder you've all but abandoned TA and Negotiations - you've abandoned the genre! Makes sense now.
babyvfan chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
That was almost beautiful. Almost because one, it was such a bittersweet tragedy. and second, I really wish the elder prietess would have made Kikyo suffered. After everything she done, suffering is so deserved.
babyvfan chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
i REALLY CANNOT TO SEE HOW THE BATTLE WILL END.
babyvfan chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
His reasoning doesn't excuse the fact about what he did. He still cheated regardless. And he should have known regardleslly Kikyo would let them be caughter. God knows if Kagome had kisses or gone all the way with Kouga, HELL WOULD BE LET LOOSE
1,598 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »