Reviews for Choices and Consequences
Akiso13 chapter 5 . 12/17/2008
I love this A little too deus ex machina in having Kagome purify the Shikon jewel and making sure she'll survive the next 500 years, but you've redeemed yourself beautifully by having her out of comission and oblivious to the world as time moves on for everyone else. I'd love to see how everyone will slowly change over the next five centuries. Its a shame that most authors here aren't willing to play around with that concept, so I conmemorate you and anxiously look for foreward to see what you'll write next -
wickedlfairy17 chapter 5 . 12/17/2008
REally really god! lol he only thing I could think of is that I do want to see more of kagome but I understand you need to transition everyone to there!
rosestotts30 chapter 5 . 12/17/2008
love this story so far cant wait until next chapter
r0sab3lla-danc3r chapter 5 . 12/17/2008
I have never read a story on here that affected me so. I actually created an account just to tell you howo much i love your story, smpbh. I do love this story, the details and the way that you write creates the movie in my mind so that i am not only reading but watching the story unfold. I love the fact that you will not jump to the next 500 years as many authors do. I always end up wondering what they did in that time, I also love that you will tell the story of the other charactersz as i oten feel they are left of of the story. Id buy you a cookie factory if i could, please keep writing i cant wait to read the rest.
Pattyshaq chapter 5 . 12/17/2008
This has just officially become my favorite story. I thought you would jump straight to the future, but giving a back story to the others throughout the next 500 years is a great idea. I can't wait until you update. Keep up the good work Please.
wickedlfairy17 chapter 4 . 12/16/2008
so GOOD!
shad64 chapter 4 . 12/16/2008
OK I'm hooked please I have to have more,soon please please
BeckyJoe3689 chapter 4 . 12/16/2008
This is very well written. I love your writing style, and I think you're doing an amazing job with this fic. I hope you update soon, I'm anxious to read more!
CMF chapter 4 . 12/16/2008
Great! Awesome really it is a great Tip Let Kagome know form time to time that she is protected by Sesshomaru. Let Sesshomaru get attached to Kagome through Rin's death unless you mate her to some demon.

Well Really it is a great story and your writting is also good

Thanks a los for pulling out this!
Akiso13 chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
Oh wow. Please don't stop, this is an awesome story. Its very nicely written with a good plot and great characterization. I can't wait for the next one.
rosestotts30 chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
love this story so far cant until next chapter
Kitsune Diva chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
I like the story so far and can't wait to see how the battle turns out.
starsong chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
ARGH

no, do not stop it there!

This is easily one of the most developed plot lines in this style of story I have read in awhile

I Love it!

Good characterization, good description.

More please!
AmIOtaku chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
Read your chapters up to this point. Very impressed with everything- Visuals, POV, overall structure. I can't wait for the next installment.

I hope that if romance and any sexual encounters between the pairing will not be anything sudden. I think the best ones fo rstoies such as these are the ones of more gradual attraction/ acknowledgement of attraction. I also applaud your vision of Kagome.
MElichme chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
This is a really good story. i'm excited about whats gonna happen next. *gives u a cookie*
1,590 | « Prev Page 1 .. 96 103 104 105 106