Reviews for Falling to the Dark Side
DiamondBeast chapter 1 . 2/8
Okay, I'm going to admit that I don't know as much about Star Wars as you seem to, but this still sounds really super-duper cool. Especially how you make Hiruma border-line illegal despite being a Jedi! And, also, how you made the other characters so detailed even if they were only mentioned briefly. It's very good.
Amaranthine Moon chapter 1 . 1/4
A sequel or something would be great, detailing Sena's various escapades under Hiruma's care. It would be hilarious.
Angelic Phantomcrow chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Wah! this seems like such an interesting concept!
Could you please write more to this?
Please!
An'way thank you for posting this!
It was fun
Terikel chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
This is just brillant. And so IC, haha. Poor Sena. xD
L's Hope chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
This fic is so good I could squee! The way you blend the ES21 verse into the Starwars one is seamless, and I adore the little details (Monta having power but no control, Komusabi having trouble with Basic). Sena's apprenticeship is just perfect! :)
I also have this weird idea that Hiruma was planning on snagging Sena as a Padawan a little earlier, but that Shin saw him run and they had a behind the scenes cat fight. I have a suspicion that the reason Hiruma got to the meeting later than Sena did is because he was making sure Shin couldn't attend it. But these are just my interpretation.
Wonderful job! Happy writing!
Vicious-Loner chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Awesome! Fucking awesome! This is brilliant and I wouldn't have complained one bit had it been the multi-chapter it almost became. In fact, I want more of it. MOAR! Pretty please?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Oh, that poor kid. I knew it. (And man, it's been ages since I read Eyeshield 21.)
DevianYUE chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
ROFL love it xDDDDDDD
cole-lit chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Lol. I don't even like Star Wars (and I only know the really really bare facts, I think) but I adore this fic. It's an interesting mesh between the two fandoms and I know you're not going to update this, which is really a pity because the set up is so awesome. I would even watch Star Wars because of this. xP
Aifos chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Aw, I would really love to read more of this, see their relationship develope, Hiruma in action, Sena grow into a jedi. Even if it's been long since you wrote it, would you please consider picking it up again? Please?
Aifos chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
underhandlilies chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Absolutely AWESOME. Two of my favorite things, rolled up into one. :D
Lady1011 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I love reading and rereading this and each time I wish you will make this multichaptered and I hope you do :D
Star21 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Actually this would be pretty awesome as a multi-chapter fic. lol

Loved it. I wasn't sure when I picked it up, it's a strange mash-up, but it was extremely entertaining to read.

Thanks for writing such a fun fanfic.
ebil angel chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Its uniquely weird and uniquely fitting XD;;;;;