Reviews for Of Jews and Gentiles
Mellia Bee chapter 43 . 7/7
Couldn't stop reading this. Truly couldn't. And whenever I wasn't reading it, I was wondering what was going to happen next. I accidentally saw a spoiler for the villain in the comments, so there wasn't much tension there, but even with that point figured out, I was still absolutely enthralled. Nice work. It makes me want to go back and watch more NCIS, which I haven't thought about in a while. Thanks for sharing!
Mellia Bee chapter 16 . 7/7
Oh, boy. I'm still at the conference I mentioned in my other interview, and I just smothered an actual out-loud laugh at McGee's reaction to the video. :)
ANNAFLORINDA chapter 43 . 2/11
Love the ending. Thanks for this story :)
ANNAFLORINDA chapter 32 . 1/28
Love this story! I love Ziva and Tony together and this story does it well :)
madcloisfan chapter 43 . 12/4/2016
Loved it
MSquared79 chapter 43 . 9/20/2016
I just started your story today...and like the best books, could not put it down! Obviously, I finished it, and in three sittings. Needed some Tony/Ziva to prepare myself for none anymore. (But I am still on the river in Egypt about her fate.)

I have to say, through most of it, I kept picturing Eli's reaction to all this. I get a picture like one of my favorite scenes in "The West Wing"-Jed Barlett telling Leo that Charlie Young asked Zoe out and he's just threatened the young man with the 82nd Airborne. I can picture Leon having as much fun with it as Leo did. And Eli is much more intimidating than Bartlett ever was!

I loved when they finally came together and were push-pulling about a real relationship. And I have to say, I loved Saul Steiner! He was so adorable with Tony.

Thank you for this story.
AlaskanFan chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
I read the whole series. FABULOUS!
aka-elsie-snuffin chapter 43 . 6/4/2016
Just read all of this. It was great!
Guest chapter 28 . 4/29/2016
I've known since chapter 20 that it was the rabbis wife
Israeli trained and the reaction she had when they told her he was not Jewish
BlackProdigy chapter 6 . 2/10/2016
I love your portrayal of Ziva here. I also look forward to seeing Abby, consequently she is my favorite in this show. She never gets flack from Gibbs.
A fan chapter 43 . 1/3/2016
I just retread this after years and I love it as much as I did the first time :)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/10/2015
I know this story is old, and that you probably won't see this but...

The inaccuracies regarding Judaism aren't a big deal to me. You're not from our culture so they're understandable. The ones about israel are not (and it's not just you, other ncis writers do it too). Israel is not the kind of place where car bombs happen all the time and no one cares. They're rare and when they do happen the media discusses them for months.
RAGAnne chapter 43 . 8/21/2015
Terrible reviewer sneaking out of the shadows: I decided it was time to drop a note to let you know how much I enjoy your work. This story was my gateway to the many fanfiction stories you wrote before and since in the NCIS world. I love the universe you created in which Tiva work toward their version of happily ever after. The case in this story is well thought out and presented as well. That's probably why I added it to my favorites (and reread on occasion) even if it took me forever to write you a review. Thanks for all your work.
Isob3l chapter 43 . 8/20/2015
Stellar story
vicky271 chapter 43 . 1/5/2015
Loved this story! Good job! :)
1,108 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »