Reviews for Mystery Girl
u r awesome chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Aw this story was mesmerizing! Your writing was wonderful! I loved how happy Kate made Beth! Great job! I enjoyed reading this beautiful story!

u r awesome
Aesify chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Awesomeeeee.
austentwilightfan92 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
you should keep writing this story:)
JTMD-lover chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
So beautiful! You should carry this story on!
FaberryFan chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Aw! :]
callmeCarter0807 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
interesting
PoeticallyIrritating chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Aww... That's sweet! Very different idea of what was going on in those scenes. I like it!
Alexz6 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
So

you're already way awesome for writing a fic with a nice and sweet melty Beth/Kate center but i was hoping you'd want to go to 'out of this world amazing' and maybe continue this? I think if the movie had had your twist i wouldve loved it so much more :)
McrFreak1991 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
This was seriously adorable. I really liked how Beth felt different with Kate.
DrkShad0w chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
that was a really good story! i've always liked kate and beth together ever since i saw that movie! unfortunately not very many people write stories about them..but ur was realyl good!
writergirl2003 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Oh my GOD, sweetheart! This was absolutely amazing, and I am totally addicted to Beth and Kate now, all because of you! You write Beth so beautifully... no one could EVER write her like you do. The way you write is so magical, so beautiful; baby, reading your writing gives me a happiness that I cannot possibly explain. This was an absolutely amazing one-shot, and it broke my heart and made me smile all at the same time. This story is one of the most amazing things you've ever written (ONE OF!) and I am SO proud to be able to call you my beautiful girlfriend, fiancee, and best friend. I love you so, so much my sweet baby. Twelve days! I love you, beautiful! Thank you so much for writing this for me, baby... your writing brings so much happiness to my heart. I love this, and you. Thank you, my baby. FANTASTIC STORY!