Reviews for Journey of A Thousand Meters
cougartail99 chapter 11 . 7/9/2012
Once again you have written another very good chapter for this story. plus all together this was a very good story. Now heres my idea that i wanted to suggest that you write which is another yamato and suzuka couple romance story which is them having their first time which happens in one of the later manga but i can't remember which one it was. Now I do remember that they don't go into a lot of detail when they had them have their first time but that is what i wanted you to do. i hope that you take my idea into consideration. You can give me your answer on if you will take my suggestion or not by private messaging me.
cougartail99 chapter 10 . 7/9/2012
Now I know that I had said this before but I will say it again this was another very good chapter.
cougartail99 chapter 9 . 7/9/2012
Well that was interesting. now like I had said before this chapter was both another very good and interesting chapter at the same time.
cougartail99 chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
Once again you have made another chapter for this story that is very good and very interesting at the same time.
cougartail99 chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
Once again you have created another very good chapter that is also very interesting at the same time.
cougartail99 chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
Like I had said before this is another very good chapter that is also very interesting as well.
cougartail99 chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
Once again this was another very good chapter that is also very interesting.
cougartail99 chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
Now once again this chapter like the other chapters before is another very good chapter. Plus it was also very interesting as well.
cougartail99 chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
Once again this was another very good chapter. Well I will agree to that. Also I have a good suggestion on a story that you could do but I am going to what until I review the last chapter of this story to suggest it.
cougartail99 chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
This was another very good chapter. One more thing don't say that your opinion doesn't matter because it does. In other words don't be afraid to speak your own mind.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This was a very good chapter. Plus I should tell you that Yamato and Suzuka are my main favorite pairing couple in both the anime and the manga of the Suzuka series. Oh by the way my name is Pheinodragcatwarrior. Plus I would like you to know that over the years I have been on this website that I have had other names before I went by the name pheinodragcatwarrior. Plus each of my original forms that I had taken on I had evolved into from the one that I had used when I had first started on this site up to when I had become pheinodragcatwarrior.
NO-Longer-On-HERE1 chapter 11 . 5/28/2011
Wow those people in the background have absolutely no life...great story though ive never seen a guy(sorry if ur not a guy) write romance stories so pro before.
COBRASTEVE chapter 11 . 4/11/2011
To see that you are continuing this great story puts a big smile on my face! What a great job you did, Yamato and Suzuka later on as parents. You did such a great job with their characters also, wonderful!
Sync-XiN chapter 10 . 3/7/2011
Man...

I like your story very much!

The ending is very...touching.

And I like the way you ended the story btw p

"I meant every word..."

That's just...sweet. xD

Well, can't wait to read your next stories.
nightwing27 chapter 6 . 1/20/2011