Reviews for Hit me boss, one more time!
Convenient Alias chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
Aw, look...Gibbs is learning how to express his feelings.
Nice ending, author.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
Interesting thought about why no head slaps. it makes sense. I missed them after Gibbs found out about Tony EJ. They still aren't there as much as they used to be.
Teddy Bear Writer chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Good Story!
Teddy Bear Writer chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Awe Very nice job!
Harmless1 chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
Very well written story. See, they BOTH need them! lol You can add another one to the list of people who's hoping to see more head slaps in S7.
thevigilante15 chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
TOny is his equal now. Still, I think TOny needs to head slaps once in awhile:)
thevigilante15 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
That;'s why I loved Knockout scene when Tony gets the head slap. I can't rememebr any other time in Season 6 when he got it. I mean I feel bad when he gets them but I think TOny does like them :)
PaperHat chapter 2 . 2/11/2009
Great insight into Gibbs perspective. This was a great story!
PaperHat chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Aw poor Tony, the boy really needs those signs of affection, even if they do sting!
Obsessed Pam chapter 2 . 1/20/2009
Ah, the light has been switched on. Here is a really super way to explain the reason for these ommissions - though I still want them back!

I'm truly in awe of the complexities of a mystery you delve into while unravelling such an enigma. There is such depth to your writing that every reader must come away sated with deep satisfaction.

On another note - your story made me think that there is an opening for another Tony/Gibbs adventure - non canon - for the two of them to come together while Tony is still afloat and while Gibbs still has issues with Tony over how Jenny died. Did I mention that I'm a sucker for angst of the heaviest kind? I think you would be able to create something memorable if you were to take up this challenge.
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Wow, I've only seen a couple of the latest series so hadn't realised there was a highly important missing dynamic between our daring duo. But this was a wonderfully written piece - and thank you so much for the recommendation; I'm not quite sure how I could have missed this one - which bowled me over with the clarity of the problem that Tony is experiencing.

I love those head slaps - even the hard ones I'm ashamed to admit, though I always wince in total sympathy for our Senior Field Agent. It won't be the same without them!
crittle247 chapter 2 . 1/20/2009
You were right, I did like that. I loved how you wrote Tony's feelings to every kind of head slap he had gotten over the years...and your part with Gibbs reason...I would have never thought to think that could be the case to no 'Gibbs-Slaps'...Great Story...I'll have to read though your other stories now :)
writeeofpassage chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
Fantastic story! Loved it, I miss the headslaps too!
Betterbuddy chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
This is very nicely written. I love how you approached this topic. It is unfortunate that nothing has been mentioned on the show about the head slapping-at all. Nice work!
cymraes chapter 2 . 12/22/2008