Reviews for Empty Tears
Krisaku chapter 1 . 5/31
Damn I love this! But it makes me giggle a bit at the end, now i feel like i'm Itachi hehehe
Pikas chapter 1 . 1/31
Noooooo. I was expecting this to be some funny, happy romance, but you just had to go and break my heart.
I like non-massacre. You can have Sasuke being not so stuck up, and ItaSaku! Or maybe even a triangle. Aha.
I have no idea what I'm typing. It's almost 2AM.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
the feels, man.. the feels..
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Poor sasuke
young kagome chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Different. But not what I'm interested in. Good job though.
KissedByAFool chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
so sad esp. at the end
poor sasuke
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Wow angst
creepy-kreme chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I so love this! This gave me inspiration to right the next chapter of my fic. I thank all the gods I found this one. :"
sasusaku74 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Ahhhh so intensely awesome. That's right sasuke he dun gone realize it one day and then he'll be all "fuck..." ahahha itachi will make sakura very happy. Even though sasusaku is my main otp my biggest indulgence is def itasaku with some angst.

What a realistic and wonderfully done piece. Favorite-ted for sure.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Lovely story!
kie-chan214 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
aww i almost cried

that was sweet

heh heh stupid sasuke

love me
TigerLilyette chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
aww this is so tragic, but I lobed it(;

great job(:
Arialies chapter 1 . 1/15/2012

you're cruel. mean. and heartless. and evil. and awesome. and cool. and and a genius. QAQ i cry manly tears because it's OVERRRR!

It's sooo sweetly bitter! it's how you right the way Itachi wants Sakura and Sakura wants Sasuke. and Sasuke doesn't know what he wants- brings me some serious fangirly cry issues. DUDE. just DUDE. this is perfect. too good for words. the best i've every read about this love triangle. THE BEST. i swear, i could die this very moment.

I love you. i seriously adore you. I love everything you write. EVERYTHING. Marry me? )))

Sassan-19 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Oh man! Itachi beats Sasuke even at love! xD

I thought that the the marriage was just a trick of Itachi to Sasuke! To make him realize his feelings towards Sakura xD

Dear Sasuke, you don't know what you have until you lose it u.u
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Love this! Pretty much like everything you write, I'm totally captivated.