Reviews for Empty Tears
signalbox chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
I love the way you've written Sasuke. Totally in character!
smileyfacebabe chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Dwa!
EWHH its Kenna chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
You're an amazing writer. (:

Extremely well-written.
MyUsedRomance chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
omg this kills me. bc it's even worse, in a way, that he doesn't realize it really. and how he's surprised that he's crying. this was really good. a must favorite.

gah. lovely,.
ironiji chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
This story is really good! Sad but very interesting! The fact that Sasuke wasn't capable to take "his" Sakura back make me upset because I like happy endings. I'm very romantic person that's it. But the story is good!
SakuFlame chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
hm, although i don't really like the ending (cux i'm a hopeless romantic)i have to agree, i like how u portrayed him here
yukishakura chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
sasuke. is. stupid.

my heart churns when he realize he was crying. so sad. that egoistical bastard finally got his karma.

but what's best is he's not OOC! yay... two thumbs up for you for this fic.
mewantpancake chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
love it but i like Itasaku and this fic makes me all sasusaku D: oh wells
Setsuna chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Hi, I'm Setsuna from the ItaSaku shrine, Starcrossed! Sorry for my lack of reviewing. I should have done it long time ago but I've lost all interest in reading anything but non-massacre xD Sorry, I'm on a rampage on non-massacre. I've told people on the ItaSaku FC on NF that I'm on a canon-strike. Non-mass or nothing! Ehm... that may have been rude xD But I love non-massacre and I love Empty Tears! Lately I've fallen in love with non-massacre with Sasuke POV.

I love your style of writing! Yes, you do measure up to pawsies! I found practically nothing to critize you for! Ehn... as if I'm the right person to say such a thing. When you've written 10 oneshots for the challenge, feel free to give me a poke and I'll make a section for your challenge-shots on Starcrossed :D

I look forward to more non-massacre by you! You have now given me a reason to look forward to Christmas Day (I only celebrate Christmas Eve due to Yule xD).
pfyt chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Portraying Sasuke that way was refreshing. Having him fall madly and deeply in love with Sakura just so there is more angst and slight love triangle has become a common occurrence unfortnately. Maybe, I don't know much (I would like to think I know something), but that just doesn't seem very Sasuke like. I'm kind of rambling on something you've stated already. I guess I just wanted to say I agree (enter: longer-version-than-necessary-above).

Question: Does Itachi actually care for Sakura in this one shot? I wasn't entirely sure if he was saying those things to Sasuke for a reaction or because it was the truth or perhaps to mess with and potentially screw up Sasuke's life (because just maybe, he might, sort of, love her?). I know that Sakura said that at least Itachi pretends, but does that change? -Sigh- I'm always second guessing Itachi x Sakura fics recently, because some people want to keep him as the mass-murdering psycho that likes violence even after he tells Sakura he had to do it -mission and all- and that drives me nuts (he is not evil! and I'm going to believe Madara -pretty much the worse guy on Naruto, he makes such a mess of things- right off the bat, because I'm biased and liked to think Itachi wasn't so evil to begin with).

Right, I'm done now. I liked it (you can tell right?).

Kind of works with the story: Come Back To Me, Trading Yesterday (Not all of the song fits, maybe none of it does to you -shrugs- it's slow paced... one that you almost wished could speed up)
CrystalSak chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
aw... poor sasuke..

sniff

i personally love sasusaku

um.. i guess this is a one-shot right?

anyway keep up the good work! XD
The Authoress of Heartbreak chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
ironically, after reading the last sentence, i started crying too. i was so happy. i wanted to jump into the fiction and start rubbing it in Sasuke's face!
BlackandWhite Masque chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Sasuke is such a dipshit sometimes. He is, but I still love him. This is like revenge for Sakura's unrequited feelings. Love it. Thanks for the story. Smile.
haliz chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
its totally true... sasuke is so oblivious from his own feelings and now he lost everything without even realize it...and i hope you maek a sequel...make sure to post me if you ever make one n.n
LastPandaHero chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
It was sad when he was crying, but irony came and bit him in the a**. I just love this story.
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »