Reviews for Trinity Blood: The Bad Abel Blues
Sarah Victoria Cullen chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
And I am reduced to tears! I just hate emotional trips like that, but in this case I shall make an exception. Loved it.
Autobotsoldier1 chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
I LOVE this story! LOL maybe u can continue this story. I love father featherhead this way! LOL
James Austin Valiant chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
It's funny, it's cute and it's everything a fan fiction should be.

I do hope you will someday write some more stories just like this one.
Silverneko9lives0 chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
chu... :3
breathlessinside chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
XD That was so funny and adorable! Thank you so much for sharing it!
LifesDarkFire chapter 2 . 3/18/2009
I loved this story!

It was cute and sweet, I hope you make more stories like this one.
Shadowmaiden3 chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
do it again.

and that's an order! ; )

PS humor isn't confined to the holidays
Kimisa chapter 2 . 12/26/2008
Love it! Abel's dream was the best! im laughting till now! (“or would you like something else to eat?” )

And i tought it was Esthers b-day, but in the end Abel won the present! hahaha

Great fanfic! I hope you write more! x3
Som-Som chapter 2 . 12/17/2008
This was great! And the starting sequense was just lovely! The only way it could have been more outrageoues was if Abel had imagined Esther covered in powdered sugar.

Abel's attempts at obtaining Esther's forgiveness were so "Abel" - once again you've scored on your handling of Abel's personality!

The whole story had me laughing so much I was crying at the same time! And the ending was so cute!

You and your proof-reader should do more together - Definately looking forward to more!
xiayou chapter 2 . 12/16/2008
This was such a beautiful story! I really enjoyed it! :D
Woolfred chapter 2 . 12/16/2008
Brilliant! Brilliant! I love it so much! Thank You! It is one of the best presents which I got for Christmas (The second one is a painting from my friend). I really love to get such presents.

Big hugs for You and Your Proof Reader. You are both awesome! :D
Woolfred chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Wa! I was SO ANGRY yesterday. I saw the story, but I had a very impotrant homework to do :/ And I am a little bit angry now, because it would make yesterday perfect! And maybe I would sleep better. But it made my day today, and for this and of course for dedication I really thank You :):)

It is brilliant! I was beaming from the start to the end, and making strange sounds of amusement, wchich really doesn't sound like ones :P My mum asked what is happening xD

Abel eating feathers xD And those feathers poping out his mouth in the most inappropriate moments :P - awesome xD

I loved his reaction on Esther :P It was so typical for him :P And Leon and his jokes :P:P

Poor Abel. He will have such tough time with her :P

I really LOVE this story! I can't wairt for the next part :D I wonder what he will give her... (*looks on flushed Abel sitting on her sofa* xD) Yes... Thank You SO MUCH! I send You BIG HUGS. For You and The Great Proof Reader :D
doomkiri chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Oh man that made my morning! Though I woke up eating my own arm...
mycarcrashheart chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Woah! At first, I was like, "Shouldn't this be M-rated?" but then I read more. I like the way Leon and the Professor joke with Abel. Typical males... ;)

This should be interesting... especially with Abel's dream interfering with his waking life... keep going!
Fivellion chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Very nice work- I can't wait for the second half!