Reviews for Home for Christmas
MiniLover chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
This was a really sweet and loving story. I thoroughly enjoyed it as I have everything of yours that I've read! Keep up the writing.
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
kleannhouse chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
that was beautiful thank you for writing it my best Kristie
LaurierRusee chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
First time ever reading a Southern Vampire fan fic and I'm so glad that it was this one!

You wrote this to sound just like Eric, IMO.

I thought it was so funny how Pam and Sookie got each other the same sweater!

It's like almost 4 and instead of sleeping for my class in the morning I decided to read and I'm glad I did!
Dizzyxx chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Awwwww... That was such a sweet story )
ljhjelm49 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Nice
Northman Maille chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
What a totally lovely story, beautifully written with 100% feel good factor, I loved it.

My favourite bit was when he finds her looking at the trees, he sees the analogy between the tree that no one wants because they can't see past his appearance and the man that no one wants, they all want the vampire, or the Sheriff or the sex God. None of them know Eric and want him for himself.

Except your Sookie :) CH found a way for Sookie to learn about the real him but then abandoned the chance to do something with it, so far. I wish she wrote Miss Stackhouse like you do.

Thanks for this!
KYSun chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I loved your Eric and Sookie Christmas story. Great job
thekeeperoftime chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Very cute and fluffy! I loved it!
evenflo78 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
This story was so sweet and beautiful. It definitely tugged at my heart strings.
RKinNY chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Very nice, extremely heartwarming.
Eric Is Mine chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Oh, my stars. That ornament without a doubt has to the best present ever.

Speaking of gifts, what a wonderful Christmas present you gave us too. Thank you for this treasured story. I also want to give a shout out and thank your friends for this story as well! Without friends, where would we be . . .

This was truly a very lovely E&S Christmas Story and excellent ETAVG (Eric the almighty Viking God) POV. Loved it! Thank goodness that I had a tissue box next to me as it came in very handy.

Merry Christmas EricDreamer! Have a very happy, healthy and safe holiday.
LIZ03 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Ah i loved it so sweet
AnneM.Oliver chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
That was a wonderful Christmas story. Thanks for writing it!
BonnieOne chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
If my keyboard messes up from the tears that fell into it, you owe me a new keyboard... aside from replenishing my Kleenex supply, that is!

Excellent as always! Thanks so much!