Reviews for A Journey's Beginning
Eagle Hawke chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
2 years... Hmmm...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
I wish this was how it ended. Sigh.
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
If you don't have whatt to review, you usually don't. "But here and now, I know my own mind"(lol), It was sweet and I liked it
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
This is great!
Eyrion chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Perfect. Short, sweet, and thoroughly in character (which is sometimes lacking in these things). I love it!
angels death chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I love this idea, because how did she know all that stuff going on in 'left turn' without either a) time travel or b) she could see the time lines. sorry about the mini rant but really they left us with questions about that and no answers at all. anyway love your writing and the idea behind it! bye~
PiedPepper chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
This is one of my very favorite stories! I really enjoyed re reading it.
bite-me-im-irish chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
you are a brilliant writer! Please keep up the good work. x
12345jj chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
perfect. just how it should've been!:)
LBQIO chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
donna
Kimber McLeod chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Loved it. And I totally agree about the character abuse. ;D
missalyss chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
I don't I've ever seen someone on FanFiction that likes both Twiligth and Doctor Who apart from me! You're a first!
Tellytubby101 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
I'm a Twilight and Doctor Who fan too! I like your ending much better - I mean Donna losing her memories was just so UNFAIR! And the Doctor and Rose getting together - LIKE IT SHOULD BE! Stupid BBC writers, they ought to give the Doctor some happiness! :-) Loved it.
timano chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
You don't want reviews? Well, I don't review every story I read on this site. Only the ones I deem worthy of discussion. Which this is.

I enjoyed it quite a bit. Yes, the Rose-doesn't-leave-the-Doctor and the Rose-is-now-a-Time-Lord plots have been done and done again-but I enjoy the well-written ones. Which this is.

10 out of 10 stars.

Something like this would be nice to see televised-but the Doctor always moves on, so he'd have to leave Rose for some reason anyway, in the end, unfortunately.

But this is not to say that Rose can't become a spinoff herself-"Rose Arisen" or "Rose Tyler, Defender of the Universe". Or give her another name, like the Time Lords, such as "The Defender", and make that the title of the spinoff. And if Billie Piper tires of the role, have her regenerate!

Or make her a regular guest star, like the Brigadier in the old series. She can return every few years-whether a Time Lady or not, she can still have an impact on the show for years to come.

Whether she's a Time Lady or not.

Sorry for this long reply. I really should start writing my own stories, I guess...
no one chapter 1 . 2/18/2009