Reviews for Claiming the Wolf
301Francesca1 chapter 10 . 6/25/2014
That story was great. I will begin to read your sequel now...and I faved you...great ff. Really, really loved it.
301Francesca1 chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
Hello
Long time I haven't read Twilight stories..And slash:) Very happy that I found your ff. I really love it so good.
Juliakaze26 chapter 10 . 4/15/2014
I loved the story...fabulous plot...
Almosegosum chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
...and I doubt that a little girl from
wherever is going to change that."
Yea! Ill be readin this for the Next few hours.
Books 4 This Girl 1234 chapter 10 . 1/15/2014
Do have the sequel out yet? I must know because I'm super excited for it! Awesome story !
Kogan4L chapter 10 . 6/27/2013
I absolutely love this story! (: it was amazing and you're an amazing writer as well. Not going to be reading the sequel though cause you add james to their love and Im not big on the whole cheating thing.
Lol id like to keep thinking that there is still such a thing as being really in love with one person.

Youre awesome and ( I dont even know who chloe s. Is but ill probably read those stories too haha (: )
jacoblovinmama chapter 10 . 6/21/2013
I finished this story in one sitting. I really liked this story. Loved Jacob's innocent and the changes he journeyed and remained himself. Great passion shared by both Edward and Jacob. I did think they would sexually flip flop in love making. Both are dominates and full of passion for the other.

James was an interesting turn and I would like to read more of his mating interest in Jacob and Edward's possessiveness. But Edward and Jacob must not falter in their love and commitment.
Shelia008 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
amazing story, loved it to bits
Guest chapter 8 . 2/23/2013
Wow the best sex Sean I have ever read good job ;)
teamjacob2012 chapter 10 . 2/3/2013
DAMN
AnnieRR666 chapter 10 . 2/2/2013
Really great- I've NEVER, and I mean never, considered a EdwardxJake ship to have any traction, let alone seen it delivered so convincingly that I'm actually reconsidering those thoughts.
It fit into the first novel somehow, wasn't too OOC for the two and dealt with the major issues that arises from this pairing.
Loved it!
(Though personally, the BellaxJasperxAlice thing is a bit too much for me, to each their own!)
Yuukilover chapter 10 . 2/1/2013
Awesome! Please do the other story soon!
Breanna3593 chapter 10 . 1/28/2013
This story was pretty okay. Some definite writing errors, but nothing too severe that would make me want to stop reading.
I'm on to the sequel now.
Breanna3593 chapter 9 . 1/28/2013
So nice!
Breanna3593 chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
I did like the lemon! :)
And I am totally patting myself on the back for guessing the Ménage à trois between Jasper, Bella and Alice! ;)