Reviews for Heartfelt Friendships
pixiegold chapter 13 . 9/1/2010
I just got back into Blood Ties, bought the DVD set and decided to read the fanfiction based on the books/TV series. I really liked this story and the Thin Line. Very goos story lines. I am glad that you cut this up into chapters, makes it easier to read. That was my only problem with The Thin Line, should have been chaptered for easier reading. But that is my opinion. Thanks for posting your stories.
Nadine chapter 13 . 4/8/2010
HI,

Loved your story. I believe the tv serie Blood ties should have ended like this, not with a full separation from all the members of the love triangle.
dream.for.a.dream chapter 13 . 7/21/2009
Hello!

It's really rare that characters in a fanfiction are so much like the real ones (well, "real" for lack of a better word) and this is what impressed me the most at your work. Of course, there would also be the wonderful plot, the heartwarming ending and the moments when I actually started laughing out loud. Another thing about your story is that it's worth reading again and again and again.

Wonderful job!
Wispr chapter 13 . 7/10/2009
A bloody heartwarming ending... thanks for the journey!

Wispr chapter 12 . 7/10/2009
You know how to capture the chemistry between Vicki and Henry. Very nice conclusion to the mystery.

Wispr chapter 11 . 7/10/2009
You really got everyone's dialog done so realistically and I simply love your story/plot line you got going here.

Wispr chapter 10 . 7/9/2009
Now that was one of the best writings of how Kate reactions... great work!

Wispr chapter 9 . 7/9/2009
Love the visuals you use in your story and you had Kate's reaction done wonderfully.

Wispr chapter 8 . 7/9/2009
Loving the detective work you got in this story... really coming across as very real.

Wispr chapter 7 . 7/9/2009
Wow that was like watching the show... seriously your writing style is bloody good!

Wispr chapter 6 . 7/9/2009
A very emotionally powerful scene you wrote here between Vicki and Henry.

Wispr chapter 5 . 7/9/2009
A very nicely developing story/plot line... great work with the details.

Wispr chapter 4 . 7/9/2009
Freaking awesome chapter... you really know how to make the scenes and people come to life!

Wispr chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
Fantastic work with Coreen's mother... she comes across as very believable.

Wispr chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
Another great chapter... really got a way of capturing the emotion of the scenes and getting them across to the reader.