Reviews for Harry Potter Goes To America
Keep going.
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 8 . 9/19
Love it.
Purple Myst chapter 2 . 3/2
I really like this... havent finished it yet but please continue...
Liasonfan75 chapter 15 . 12/27/2015
I don't know if you write anymore or have this finished, but would love to see how it finishes out! I have reread this story several times and I think it is awesome.
Harlequin Shadow chapter 15 . 3/23/2015
Please update soon. This story is awsome, and I would love to read more! Please, please, please.
ram chapter 15 . 3/3/2015
More please?
Guest chapter 15 . 10/29/2014
I love this story that im rereading again just wondering if there is anyway you might be able to finish it its just to good to leave it there you are writing about two of my favorite things liason and harry potter
MareaRose chapter 15 . 7/21/2014
Not a strange story pairing at all! I've read the whole thing and fell in love from the first chapter :-) So very well written.
Emi Nicole Jackson12 chapter 15 . 7/7/2014
This awesome!
GHgirl chapter 15 . 6/6/2014
To jonsmom14:
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading "Harry Potter goes to America". I started reading it on live journal, but there were only 6 chapters. A few weeks later, I decided to read the comments. I was surprised to see that you continued the story on fan , which is where I have been reading since I finished those first six chapters. I was excited to see you had 15 chapters up, but later realized it was not complete. I wholeheartedly hope you continue with this story, as I cannot wait to see what happens with Malfoy & Co. Please consider perusing this story. Thanks!
WeisLavender chapter 15 . 1/16/2014
I love the story. I hope ure going to post some more. I wanna find out what happens next
prince2382 chapter 15 . 9/6/2013
I love this story please update it soon
Tatieyana chapter 15 . 8/24/2013
what a great story !
I really hope you will come back to it. If there was any fan fiction the needed to be finished it is this one. It has been a long time since I have gotten into reading one that I just couldn't stop and this is one.
mambajama chapter 9 . 5/19/2013
The pot thickened, love it