Reviews for Devil's Arcade
whatnosheep chapter 5 . 2/18
Love the description of Sam using his powers on the demon! :) Great story!
Cihuacoatl chapter 14 . 12/6/2013
I enjoyed this! Thanks for writing :-)
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 14 . 10/1/2013
love it
Yami's Devil chapter 6 . 8/27/2013
This chapter seems to completely steer away from the previous chapter... -_-
xAnita88x chapter 14 . 7/2/2013
This story was amazing, I didn't want it to end! Sam and Dean's voices were perfect, I could see this happening in a episode. I loved Cas coming to the rescue just in the nick of time as well : ) Sam's line about Cas sitting watching from the rafters made me laugh just the image haha. Anywayz well done I look forward to reading more of your stories :D
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
This was great. A nice start to an interesting story. You have some clever little sentences in there, things that would make me feel proud of myself if they turned up on my Word document. I especially liked the bit about Sam plugging his brain into the car to save gas. Such a realistic and witty little thought! :) I look forward to the next chapter!
Viviane Renard chapter 14 . 10/23/2012
Sam's rueful grin was a mixture of affection and exasperation. "I'm that easy to read, huh?"

"Like a large print edition outlined in highlighter," Dean replied with a lifted eyebrow.

I love it when those two boys banter! That line has to be my favorite of this story, although it was hard to choose because everything was well-written. Great job with this story. You showed the emotional stress Sam and Dean's relationship was experiencing, and how this most recent life-or-death situation helped to bridge that gap a little. They're not 100% okay, but who could be with worries about demon blood and nightmares of hell? It's just good to see that they're on the right track.
kogsy21 chapter 14 . 9/27/2011
Just stopping by to say that I read this for the second time recently and wanted you to know I loved it just as much! This was a fantastic tale expertly woven together. I loved the angst, the tension, the h/c, the peril, the snark, and brotherly love. You are great at what you do. Thanks for this and many other gems you've added to the fandom.
Emma zooka chapter 9 . 6/11/2011
H. ! No way!

Wow! They used him in the season 6 episode Let It Bleed!

Haha thats so cool!
jesusfreak100percent chapter 10 . 8/28/2010
I realise you wrote this chapter ages ago and all, but I just have to say it - Dean would NEVER slap anyone. Remember, he even punched Sam before. He doesn't slap.

Other than that though, the story seems good.
LvSammy chapter 14 . 8/5/2010
This was AWESOME! it was a really great read. thanks for the entertainment. keep up the great work.
Hermione's Shadow chapter 14 . 7/11/2010
wow, that was an awesome story, I totally loved the scene with Sam and Cas. So much emphasis is put on Dean and Cas's relationship (which I get) but its nice to see every once in a while someone take the time to focus on Sam and Cas. Even though they weren't exactly best buds, it was interesting to watch their relationship change and develop into a friendship. I'm actually pretty curious to see what next season holds in store in regards to them (as well as everything else of course!)
KayValo87 chapter 14 . 4/26/2010
Holy crap, this story is AWESOME! You had me hooked from chapter one, I was on the edge of my seat all the way to the end.

Fantastic job. :)
Amy Renee chapter 14 . 1/12/2010
This was very innovative and intriguing, and you wrote it well.
Rat chapter 14 . 10/29/2009
Just read your story again, and I loved it more this time than last. great story telling.