Reviews for Devil's Arcade
JennK528 chapter 14 . 2/8
HOLY MOLY, ROCKY! I only recently realized that I had NOT FINISHED READING THIS STORY!

Yes, I am yelling at you in all caps, sorry!

So while perusing my list of fic, read and unread, favorites and saves, I came to the startling conclusion that I had not read this one - I'm sure I started it, but since it's a long one, I didn't sit at my computer to read, and thus forgot to get back to it. Well, EIGHT YEARS LATER...

Anyway, I finished it this afternoon on the couch, conveniently loaded onto my Kindle, and my cat was on my legs trapping me, so what else was I supposed to do?

It was stretching my brain to get back to S4! I both love and loath that season, love for Dean coming back in that brilliant first ep, and loath for Ruby. So it was fun to read your take on it, while it was happening, and trying to remember what all had gone on.

Your three creepy-ass hunters I really wanted to punch. Or have Cas punch. Smite. You know. I was so hoping for an angelic rescue - thank you for not disappointing!

Thanks for angsty boys and not talking, and then finally talking, or at least as much as those Winchester boys ever do.

I'm glad I could read it all at once, what with all the cliffies! Sorry it took me EIGHT FREAKING YEARS!

However, you have kept me occupied with plenty of lovely J2, so there is that. :)
Guest chapter 14 . 9/24/2016
This made me so emotional ngl
LunaBianca chapter 14 . 8/25/2015
Aw, shucks. Story's over.

Thanks for writing, I enjoyed it immensely!
LunaBianca chapter 13 . 8/25/2015
I like how the conversation and truths played out between Sam and Castiel. It all feels more compassionate and hopeful than what Show dished out.
LunaBianca chapter 9 . 8/25/2015
We can form a support group for cliffhanger junkies. ;) Don't listen to haters, you're doing it right!
LunaBianca chapter 7 . 8/25/2015
So fraking intense. I heart it. :)
LunaBianca chapter 6 . 8/25/2015
I really appreciate all the thought put into rendering Sam and Dean in this story. Thanks for writing!
LunaBianca chapter 4 . 8/25/2015
I'm enjoying this, it's an interesting chapter in the brothers' journey to embellish. The characters and their motives, and the banter and secrets between Sam and Dean are well written.
LunaBianca chapter 2 . 8/25/2015
LOL. Love the author's note, and I agree with you: show us the captives!
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Interesting so far...
EmeraldWings90 chapter 14 . 7/7/2015
I love this so much... now I'm going to spend days thinking how this AU would continue. :)
Zetta chapter 14 . 2/11/2015
Really love the idea of Sam's abilities stretching to angels and human souls. Would have been great to see that play out on the show.
In general, really enjoyed this story. Thanks for sharing.
JaniceC678 chapter 14 . 1/10/2015
Just reviewed this over on LJ, but had to come here to check out your other stuff and save this to my favorites. (I like this site a lot better than LJ.) Looking at your fic list, I see I have a whole bunch of new stuff to read! Although the other review is more detailed, just as a note here, this was awesome!
Cheryl chapter 14 . 12/29/2014
This story was incredible. I couldn't put it down! Thanks so much for sharing!
mcdde5Heno chapter 14 . 8/24/2014
This is the first of your stories I have read, and I can't tell you how much I enjoyed it. You have such a good grasp on each of the characters...from their mannerisms to their beliefs/fears. Reading this story was like watching an episode. Although I love both Sam and Dean, Sam is my favorite. I love stories that have to do with Sam's abilities and the possibility of him going "darkside". Thank you for sharing your gift of writing, and for allowing me to escape "reality" for a bit! I look forward to reading more of your stories!