Reviews for Devil's Arcade
LunaBianca chapter 14 . 8/25/2015
Aw, shucks. Story's over.

Thanks for writing, I enjoyed it immensely!
LunaBianca chapter 13 . 8/25/2015
I like how the conversation and truths played out between Sam and Castiel. It all feels more compassionate and hopeful than what Show dished out.
LunaBianca chapter 9 . 8/25/2015
We can form a support group for cliffhanger junkies. ;) Don't listen to haters, you're doing it right!
LunaBianca chapter 7 . 8/25/2015
So fraking intense. I heart it. :)
LunaBianca chapter 6 . 8/25/2015
I really appreciate all the thought put into rendering Sam and Dean in this story. Thanks for writing!
LunaBianca chapter 4 . 8/25/2015
I'm enjoying this, it's an interesting chapter in the brothers' journey to embellish. The characters and their motives, and the banter and secrets between Sam and Dean are well written.
LunaBianca chapter 2 . 8/25/2015
LOL. Love the author's note, and I agree with you: show us the captives!
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Interesting so far...
EmeraldWings90 chapter 14 . 7/7/2015
I love this so much... now I'm going to spend days thinking how this AU would continue. :)
Zetta chapter 14 . 2/11/2015
Really love the idea of Sam's abilities stretching to angels and human souls. Would have been great to see that play out on the show.
In general, really enjoyed this story. Thanks for sharing.
JaniceC678 chapter 14 . 1/10/2015
Just reviewed this over on LJ, but had to come here to check out your other stuff and save this to my favorites. (I like this site a lot better than LJ.) Looking at your fic list, I see I have a whole bunch of new stuff to read! Although the other review is more detailed, just as a note here, this was awesome!
Cheryl chapter 14 . 12/29/2014
This story was incredible. I couldn't put it down! Thanks so much for sharing!
mcdde5Heno chapter 14 . 8/24/2014
This is the first of your stories I have read, and I can't tell you how much I enjoyed it. You have such a good grasp on each of the characters...from their mannerisms to their beliefs/fears. Reading this story was like watching an episode. Although I love both Sam and Dean, Sam is my favorite. I love stories that have to do with Sam's abilities and the possibility of him going "darkside". Thank you for sharing your gift of writing, and for allowing me to escape "reality" for a bit! I look forward to reading more of your stories!
whatnosheep chapter 5 . 2/18/2014
Love the description of Sam using his powers on the demon! :) Great story!
Cihuacoatl chapter 14 . 12/6/2013
I enjoyed this! Thanks for writing :-)