Reviews for Power of the Mind
Twilight Kyu chapter 15 . 8/3/2010
Hmm, interesting indeed.

Can't say I'm a fan of KonoSetsu.
Twilight Kyu chapter 13 . 8/2/2010
wait a minute, does this means Fate joins Negi and his friends?

Sounds interesting...
Twilight Kyu chapter 12 . 8/2/2010
Okay, Evangeline is officially my favorite vampire.

And nice chapter by the way.
Twilight Kyu chapter 11 . 8/1/2010
Great chapter, feel kinda sorry for the twins though.
The Ansem Man chapter 38 . 7/24/2010
So! Everyone's gearing up for adventure, and you picked the cheerleaders for your yuri. Nice work. If I want KonoSetsu yuri, I can refer to the numerous other stories about them, or use my own talents.

The madness that's going to result from Negi's honeymoon-oh ho ho I can't wait to see that.

Well, my eyes are on this, and I can't wait for more.
Silent Type delta chapter 38 . 7/23/2010
Well, it is good to see the story is going strong. I must say on principal not looking forward to a m rated non-timeskip Negix anyone story, hopefully you don't trivialize the matter. On a high mark good summery of Mentalism, everything is recognizable and acknowledged. Back to the chapter one thing that kind of sends a flag for me is the landing party namely Akira, Chizuru, and Dynamis. Two really have no real ties to Nodoka and DYNAMIS of all people is more likely to kill the girl after what happened in the manga, the again good plot devise for the future. Still considering those three Negi not raising SOME objection is a bit unconvincing. Still I am annex to see where you from here. Oh and if I might point out one thing, according to mentalism Sayo would also be considered to be astral entity I wounder if that could cross some of the thinkers' minds. On a finial not please do not refer to me as STD use ST since it that is the closest to the triangle (Delta's actual symbol) STD is just not something I'd like to be called.
Twilight Kyu chapter 10 . 7/23/2010
Nice one, the story is getting better and better!
Twilight Kyu chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Well, this one's interesting.

I think I'm gonna like it
vastler75 chapter 38 . 7/22/2010
Finally! we get to the launching...wait, the ship isn't even built yet...

Anyway, the part where with the Cheerleaders...hehehe...they bicker like old married couple

& since they're gonna launch

Raydan: Let's Rocket!

*PR: In Space transformation scene*

*Pose as Burst of fire erupts behind*

anywho, update soon

*Power Ranger: in Space Theme plays*
vastler75 chapter 36 . 7/10/2010
personally, I think the training's taking too long & feels like a Filler.

when are we gonna go back to Nodoka?

Also...damd you Gith...don't touch my Kazumi!

anywho...update soon
The Ansem Man chapter 36 . 6/29/2010
Actually, I was expecting Konoka to do the house arrest ("WHERE DID YOU GO SECCHAN? NEVER LEAVE MY SIDE AGAIN!" etc.), but that... was close enough.

Anyway, I was a bit worried Aris would slowly approach Stu here, not just because of his powers but how he had a hand in like... everything, but it was nice to see that he had largely good reasons and he wasn't all that popular. He's three dimensional, and in essence Rakan's replacement-even if that wouldn't fly well with some people.

You've improved. Less spelling mistakes, less rambling, and more concise introductions so I'm not lost in crossover madness. Still, keep your author asides out of the middle of the fic, they disorient. Go with that one system you used in the middle. It works pretty well without being intrusive.

Nice I can catch up again, I enjoyed reading it.
MagicThoughts2414 chapter 35 . 6/8/2010
These chapters are awesome. I read all of them non-stop today and i can't wait for the next chapter!
Anon chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Please use correct verb-tense agreement. It's very difficult to read when you keep switching from present tense to past tense. It would be best if you used past tense altogether in your descriptions. Example:

Everything was burning.

The academy, the city, the World Tree - everything had burned down to ash. She was running. She awoke to this chaos. She found most of her classmates dead. Yue, the cheerleaders, Chisame-san - they were all dead. What happened to the others or Negi-sensei for that matter, she didn't know.

All that mattered to her right now was that she had to run for her life.

And consider strategic placing of paragraph breaks to add dramatic emphasis. Makes the work flow better.
The Ansem Man chapter 33 . 4/22/2010
Ah, so he's back!

Large crowds of characters on both sides-alas it's a little trickier for me to keep up with than I'd like, but at least now Nodoka's party is moving, and so is Negi's.

There is going to be a rage by a factor of RAGE when Konoka finds Setsuna again. BANK ON IT.

Don't worry, I'm still watching this!
Silent Type delta chapter 33 . 4/22/2010
Nice update, really interesting where this is going with Fate showing up since he must have a way back. But I am a little surprize with such an horror being given to Nodoka so soon, oh well. I hate to said it but Fate as the gorgon...saw it coming wasn't how it was going to happen but as soon as that card hit the table I asked myself how is Fate going to another planet. Now all Nodoka has to do is defeat an opponet that the greatest mage in the manga storyline had a good deal of trouble with good luck writing that fight. Well looking forward to the next one.

-Silent Type delta-