Reviews for Power of the Mind
The Ansem Man chapter 7 . 3/23/2009
Ah, Fate. Had me, Actually flippin' had me.

Your grammar's clean once more, it's pretty nice. So now that Fate's pretty much offering assistance we know it's starting to look ugly (man, the memories of early DBZ are rushing at me...)

Keep it up.
The Ansem Man chapter 6 . 3/18/2009
Hm...

That whole basing characters on yourself can raise some red flags to people, however unjustified they may be.

But now I've noticed far fewer mistakes. This is much easier to read on the eyes than your past efforts! And my apologies on not dropping a review in the past. Also, an online buddy of mine is quite familiar with the race you're playing with, so I have to say props for catching his attention.
omegarulesall chapter 6 . 3/18/2009
this seems interesting. keep it up.
The Ansem Man chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
Hm...

Looking back on some earlier chapters, I've notice some spelling and grammatical errors, too. And I take it this is post magic world since people like Akira and Yuuna are hanging tight with the wings, but I've seen no mention of those past events.

But now our high society of bounty villains have actually succeeded in kidnapping Nodoka, and they apparently work for somebody. Who this is... I don't know! I suppose we'll find out.

Still clueless on what's being crossed over.
The Ansem Man chapter 3 . 1/8/2009
I can't help but think that I'm missing a lot. The shadowy guys moved in so fast I got lost and nearly couldn't keep track. But the fact that they're not particularly strong despite being super efficient was a nice change of pace.

Considering how heavily telepathic they are, what they want with Nodoka is still something I'm scratching my head over.

We'll see what's coming as you write more. I should also advise you to use a bit more sentence variety.
Zephyrus Anemoi Fiction chapter 3 . 1/7/2009
Dude, crossovers KICK ASS! And this one looks EPIC. Though hopefully, it won't be a massacer angst fest, like some i've seen. I hate those. From one crossover specialist to another, YOU GOTTA SPILL. At least tell me ONE you're gonna use.
The Ansem Man chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
You've got some really weird word choice this chapter :/

-but for Nodoka she was it was.-

-“You could have just don’t.”- wuh?

I'm not sure what crossover elements you're going to play with. For that matter, I haven't seen any I recognize yet. Nevertheless, this is quite good, and I await further updates. How Nodoka's nightmares tie in, we'll just have to see...
Zephyrus Anemoi Fiction chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
Cue dramatic music

Evil deeds are going down. Very evil. And it looks like we're in for the roller coaster ride of a lifetime.

So, looks like i gotta hold on tight, and wait for the next one.
The Ansem Man chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
So we have ourselves one of those big crossovers, mirite?

Not bad, though I would definitely watch my pacing if I were you. Introducing anything too fast will leave your readers for a loop! This is speaking from personal experience as a fellow crossover author, btw. I'd also watch those spelling mistakes if I were you. Sakurako is not spelled Sakuraco unfortunately.

I enjoy the groundwork you have laid. So I'll be waiting for future installments.
itrytofight chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Awesome foreshadowing, I hope it doesn't come into fruition though (or at least have an OC stem the tide a bit).

I tried doing a massive crossover with Negima (Naruto, killzone, Harry Potter,Full Metal Alchemist, Ace Combat, etc.) but it got way too complicated for me to even begin so I quit.

Best wishes and prayers buddy and I'm looking forward to what you have in store for us.

P.S. Can you include "Mirror's Edge" and/or "Prince of Persia" in your story? I just saw their trailers but the stories looks awesome.
Zephyrus Anemoi Fiction chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
We are of like mind. I love massive uber crossovers. And anyone who can write a good one, deserves a pulitzer prize. Wanna see where your taking this one.
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8