Reviews for Sand in my boxers
the real naruko chapter 7 . 12/29/2010
hinata should have some fighting skills besuase of the family she comes from and have her kick sasuke's ass and run to go tell gaara and skikamaru
The Sand Alchemist chapter 7 . 11/20/2010
zomg update soon!
Lancelot-Albion chapter 5 . 9/29/2010
I like this, tho sasuke is in the way... Btw im sure Itachi is kyuubi's boyfriend, no one else has long hair and looks gay. Itachi is bad ass.
LifeLessWords chapter 5 . 7/16/2010
Wow this is really good so far! I cant wait to read more :)
sometimes love isn't enough chapter 4 . 5/18/2010
i really enjoyed readin this so far and i hope u update soon coz i wanna know wat happens next . great story
Midnightsun7 chapter 4 . 3/27/2010
Wow I really like your story! Fem Naruto x Gaara high school stories are some of my faves! You've done a good job so far- please update soon!
animeboylover chapter 3 . 3/23/2010
WHEN WILL SHE GET IT! i know im late and u may not be doinf this but still i think this is a great of the best naru/gaara fics continue.
DarknekoKurai chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
omg i love :D
death wish girl chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
I really love this story w
Rika-chan24 chapter 2 . 11/14/2009
i really like this story please update soon.
angelvan105 chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
wow poor gaara and poor sasuke wow this story full of action of people emotion seem is reallt interesting and seem exctied! keep it up the great work!
star145 chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
What why did you stop it there? I hate it when the author leaves you hanging. So please update as soon as possible. The story is great so far and I love the whole love triangle it makes it more dramatic. Keep updating and the good work.
moonray9 chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
Nice work! I really like it! Please continue soon!
Zandamh chapter 2 . 12/27/2008
Poor Naru and Gaara -" But what Sasuke want to make ? Kiss only girl, who don't be in fangirl mode? I hope that Naru will be with Gaa ;-) They're cute couple -
Babycobweb chapter 2 . 12/26/2008
Poor Naruto and Gaara!

Shame on Sasuke for ruining it. :/

I can't wait for an update!