Reviews for Sunrise, Sunset
SapphireKiddTaeyeon chapter 35 . 2/23
Vegeta, father of the year
KashianXanthe chapter 35 . 1/24
I really enjoyed these short stories. They were very fun to read.
KashianXanthe chapter 24 . 1/24
Awwwww that was a cute chapter. I’m actually currently pregnant as well (a boy for me) and I can’t wait to feel his first kicks.
KashianXanthe chapter 11 . 1/23
Lmfaooooo. Omg that would be mortifying. Poor Bra lol.
Evilkitten3 chapter 20 . 12/10/2019
"Nobody sets their own home on fire on purpose"
*glances nervously at me and my brother as kids*
mslegend92 chapter 7 . 10/28/2019
I can't imagine this kind of conversations go on too much in South Africa (my home Johannesburg) especially amongst black folks because most of them are traditional and just not open like that. I can just picture the awkwardness.
Dont Ask chapter 11 . 10/17/2019
Lmao, a sequel to this tattoo one is exactly what I need
Robthekiwi121 chapter 35 . 10/19/2019
I enjoyed this far more than I expected to
Evil Morty chapter 35 . 7/4/2019
Let's see ... I know that Bra is the daughter of Vegeta and Bulma and therefore will be proud and stubborn like them. But even in the end of DBZ he did not behave like that, most of this chapter is a spoiled brat that is not even 5 years old in a million years. I've never seen an author who represents her well ...
BellaTorrent chapter 35 . 8/8/2018
Oh my gosh, so much domestic fluff, I am so happy. Vegeta was such a good dad, I loved it. Thank you so much for this beautiful monsterity.
JustAQueen chapter 35 . 7/14/2018
After reading “Prince Charming” all I want now is an emotional one-shot between Trunks and Vegeta
Guest chapter 11 . 6/24/2018
wow! bulma has a tatto of her husband's name on her ass that's wiild and romantic, Bra is going to go crazy once she relises what the tatto means that so gross she needs have it was awesome i loved it.
southview chapter 1 . 5/30/2018
I reviewed like 2 years ago but I hope that you'll continue this fanfic someday :) Have a nice day!
Lilaho chapter 1 . 3/6/2018
Wow. It's so cute how Vegeta thinks of Bra. And it is really funny that Trunks thinks she is his mothers clon.
I really love your writing, really good.
Guest chapter 35 . 1/26/2018
These stories are perfect.
1,287 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »