Reviews for Sunrise, Sunset
Happy Human45 chapter 35 . 9/24
I loved it. I loved it so much. Are you still working on this? I mean you last updated like three years ago, but still. I hope there is more. I loved this so much.
Happy Human45 chapter 7 . 9/23
I can't get enough of this. I know that Trunks is only a kid here, but seriously it all makes perfect sense. I wouldnt be mad if he ended up with Goten anyway.
Jvid chapter 35 . 9/12
My heart!
I love these short snippets of life at the briefs mansion! I was absolutely addicted
Jvid chapter 18 . 9/11
I LOVE IT
Now I'm really curious as to what Bulma was late for. And to whom Bra is marrying... I want it to be a female, but not Pan or Marron. A normal human girl.
The Briefs always win.
Vegeta and Bulma's genes mixed together is no joke. They will kick your ass, with fists and words.
With training, Bra can easily kick Pan's annoying flat ass.
Ro0w'z chapter 15 . 8/3
Lol se que esos dos terminaran juntos de una forma u otra, esto que pasó esta a un nivel de confianza estratosferico
Ro0w'z chapter 7 . 8/3
Este capitulo fue absolutamente asombroso! Me encanto
Butane Baby chapter 32 . 4/13
Wasn't expecting that ending. It's a poignant one. The thought of Vegeta being reluctant to have a girl makes sense - but being afraid of not being loved takes it to a different level, and it makes sense. I like how you portrayed it.
Butane Baby chapter 31 . 4/13
Oh, this one was so sweet. Thoroughly enjoyed it from beginning to end. I loved how you wrote about their "negotiations." The dialogue between father and daughter charming.
sexpot bulma chapter 4 . 1/4
Bra is so frekken adorable.
sexpot bulma chapter 3 . 1/4
Lol. These two a**holes.
sexpot bulma chapter 1 . 1/4
From what I remembered, Bulma was a doting mother to little Trunks. She took him everywhere with her and was very affectionate. Baby Trunks was loved and care for to the point of being spoiled so he pretty much didn't need a father. Bulma is all the parent he needed.

Still, I'm glad Vegeta finally pulled his head out of his ass to see what a fine son he's helped make
1,266 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »