Reviews for Sunrise, Sunset
sexpot bulma chapter 4 . 1/4
Bra is so frekken adorable.
sexpot bulma chapter 3 . 1/4
Lol. These two a**holes.
sexpot bulma chapter 1 . 1/4
From what I remembered, Bulma was a doting mother to little Trunks. She took him everywhere with her and was very affectionate. Baby Trunks was loved and care for to the point of being spoiled so he pretty much didn't need a father. Bulma is all the parent he needed.

Still, I'm glad Vegeta finally pulled his head out of his ass to see what a fine son he's helped make
football girl chapter 26 . 12/15/2016
that list was amazing and super funny
Guest chapter 8 . 12/14/2016
love this fanfic
SSVegerot chapter 15 . 11/20/2016
I had a feeling those semi-homo tenancies of Goten and Trunks would carry on in their teenage years.
SSVegerot chapter 14 . 11/20/2016
I love it. I'm picturing that Bra was Super Saiyan Son Goku and Pan was Freeza in that five minute fight. Good thing the Earth didn't get blown up.
SSVegerot chapter 11 . 11/20/2016
Such a blend of humor, terror and squick all into one. She's a really daddy's girl isn't she?
SSVegerot chapter 10 . 11/20/2016
Wait... if Trunks was Ten when Bra was born, then that makes Goten 24 in this story. Is Goten a pedo?
SSVegerot chapter 7 . 11/20/2016
I giggled like a little schoolgirl. Well done.
SophieBrief chapter 7 . 11/6/2016
jajajajaj no evité comentar este capítulo en mi idioma natal( español), ¡MUERO! xD necesitaba comentarlo jajajajajaja xD
SophieBrief chapter 35 . 11/4/2016
Thank you for this anthology.
I usually leave a review by chapter, but my English is really bad.
I hope I apologize for only leave you a review by such incredible work.
I loved every one of the shots. You're really good at what you do.
I love your writing, your ideas and love that you put into your writing.
Sophie
ec-direwolf chapter 35 . 10/28/2016
this is really great, hope to see it continue
Mira D. Blackjack chapter 6 . 10/21/2016
Awww.. This is so cute.. I love this family.. So, i'm keep going to read next chapter.. :)
Jonnie Joke chapter 35 . 10/4/2016
Would love to see what happen to Trunks afterwards! Hope you would return to this story soon because I do enjoy every single chapter of it! Thanks for writing!
1,254 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »