Reviews for Sunrise, Sunset
This was a lovely set of short stories. Absolutely well done. The attention placed on the characters and how accurate they were to the original source material is to be commended. You gave so many more dimensions and depth to the characters then even the original source material did. I really hope that when Dragon Ball Super comes back; their will be episodes just like this sprinkled out throughout the show, character building episodes, and just general slice of life goodness. The kind of material that just makes you feel good inside and gives off a great vibe. The drama found in some of these stories will also be very much appreciated; I think the franchise is going to far into the kid friendly territory. The show needs more serious character moments like this. Your a brilliant writer with serious talent and this is personally one of my favorite fanfics. Thank you for all your hard-work and creativity.
Jesse chapter 35 . 1/17
Nooo how could you stop here without letting us know what happened between trunks and Vegeta after Prince Charming ;(
Jolly chapter 23 . 1/16
I think this has to be my favorite chapter by far! Trunks knowing Vegeta’s past and still think he’s a badass that’s the trunks I know XD and Vegeta is just too coolllll
Fatal Crest chapter 31 . 10/26/2020
This chapter always makes me tear up. Love it!
SapphireKiddTaeyeon chapter 35 . 2/23/2020
Vegeta, father of the year
KashianXanthe chapter 35 . 1/24/2020
I really enjoyed these short stories. They were very fun to read.
KashianXanthe chapter 24 . 1/24/2020
Awwwww that was a cute chapter. I’m actually currently pregnant as well (a boy for me) and I can’t wait to feel his first kicks.
KashianXanthe chapter 11 . 1/23/2020
Lmfaooooo. Omg that would be mortifying. Poor Bra lol.
Evilkitten3 chapter 20 . 12/10/2019
"Nobody sets their own home on fire on purpose"
*glances nervously at me and my brother as kids*
mslegend92 chapter 7 . 10/28/2019
I can't imagine this kind of conversations go on too much in South Africa (my home Johannesburg) especially amongst black folks because most of them are traditional and just not open like that. I can just picture the awkwardness.
Dont Ask chapter 11 . 10/17/2019
Lmao, a sequel to this tattoo one is exactly what I need
Robthekiwi121 chapter 35 . 10/19/2019
I enjoyed this far more than I expected to
Evil Morty chapter 35 . 7/4/2019
Let's see ... I know that Bra is the daughter of Vegeta and Bulma and therefore will be proud and stubborn like them. But even in the end of DBZ he did not behave like that, most of this chapter is a spoiled brat that is not even 5 years old in a million years. I've never seen an author who represents her well ...
BellaTorrent chapter 35 . 8/8/2018
Oh my gosh, so much domestic fluff, I am so happy. Vegeta was such a good dad, I loved it. Thank you so much for this beautiful monsterity.
JustAQueen chapter 35 . 7/14/2018
After reading “Prince Charming” all I want now is an emotional one-shot between Trunks and Vegeta
1,291 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »