Reviews for Fifty
Brenda293 chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
Impressive ! I guess with FIFTY , SMILE LIKE BROKEN GLASS and PRECIOUS THINGS that make a trilogy ! Anyway Lavi should have a personality for each of his name there 's enough to make him end in an asylum ! Hey ! ,this could make a nice story .don 't you think ?
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Wow, this was so wonderful and deep!
I loved it :) What else to expect from someone as awesome as you.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Oh my goodness, this is so terrible. It's really well done, and really well written. And so true. And that's what makes it so terrible and heartbreaking. I loved the imagery and the way the mirrored versions of him copied some things he did and not others. And how you tied everything together. It was really wonderful. And now I feel like my heart's been stabbed. D:
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Gah. This was great. Really great. I loved your descriptions, and the concept for the story itself.
KiramekiUtau chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Love the Lavi. He's amazzing!

Thanks for this story. I love your writing style, it is really beautiful. I'm not lying.
HypRRNeRd chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Awsome.
mmt chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
...oh gawd, this is so intense! ; _ ; i wanna cry when reading it...wickedly awesome job! XD
Saga of Eternal Rain chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
This is AWESOME. Merry Christmas!
Lunar Chasmodai chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Lavi. Oh the potential for angsties.

I thought this was rather well executed.

Far better than a lot of the other Lavi-centric one-shots. Those are deceptively hard to write well.

Kudos, mate.
pika318 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Great fanfic! The conversations are good and it really brings out the angst inside Lavi. I'm curious though, what fanart did you see?
DreamWalker18 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
aw! lavi angst is always really good! awesome job!