Reviews for Oh Jules
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2017
Paul's last name is lahote I don't know how many times I can say it. His last name is lahote. Only very few people actually understand this. Again his last name is lahote
concr3t3 chapter 6 . 8/2/2016
good golly miss molly
concr3t3 chapter 2 . 8/2/2016
ok hi excuse me while i freak out for a second.

THE BLUE PAINT. GAAAAAAHHHHHHH.
I LOVE THAT DETAIL OMLL
rhododendron kaempferi chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
this is really good : )
but the last names are wrong: paul lahote & jared cameron.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
She still had the blue paint on her face! Lol
wolf-girl-only-in-my-dreams chapter 36 . 1/10/2014
Hey I love the story. I know it's been a few years since you wrote this. But who ever tried to feed you the line that Paul's last name was walker. Is an idiot. It actually is lahote. But truthfully it's not a big deal. And neither is it if the time line don't match the book. Because it's called fanfiction for a reason. It's your story so no body can tell you it's wrong. But I did love it. Oh and I love the line and I'm the queen of England. I have habit of saying that to people a lot. So I actually busted out laughing. Because I truly didn't no anybody who said that. But anyhoo keep the story's coming.
tempestx chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
the first sentence to this chapter-

an ice cold pack of ice...

hmm, okay, well thank you for clarifying that the ice pack was, in fact, ice cold:P ahaha, sorry it just made me chuckle. But this chapter was good, looking forward to reading more!
Smiling Seshat chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
You have to figure out if this is written in past simple, or if you wanna use present.

This is what you wrote:

Maybe I've used all my inspiration and that I'm lacking a muse right now. But how am I going to find a muse when I never needed one?

It should be written like this in past simple:

Maybe I had used all my inspiration and I was lacking a muse right now. But how was I going to find a muse when I never needed one?

or in present:

Maybe I've used all my inspiration and I lack a muse right now. But how am I going to find a muse when I never needed one?

You have written a lot of chapters, so maybe you've gotten better and never bothered to return to ths first chapter and revise it. But it really needs a few corrections, or a beta. I'm not saying it to be mean, I'm saying it because this story has a lot of untapped potential, and it would be a shame that bad grammar or simple mistakes held it back.
MusicalUniverse chapter 36 . 2/6/2013
Great Story! You are such an awesome writer :)
super-yaoi-princess-jayjay chapter 28 . 6/28/2012
About the Paul's last name thing. Almost every story I've read had lahote for his last name. It also said Paul lahote when I looked him up on Google. I sorta just typed in twilight wolf pack Paul and lahote showed up so, yeah...
Guest chapter 30 . 3/20/2012
It's an okay story but don't you think julie sounds a bit emo
xBlownxAwayx chapter 36 . 3/3/2012
I love it! Amazing!
Anoyingbanana chapter 36 . 2/1/2012
This is probably my most favorite Paul did a great it.
Hayatluvsu chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I LOVE PAUL(YUMMY!)HAPPY U DID AN IMPRINT STORY ON HIM P.S(NEED TO GET HIM TO SHARE HIS UNDYING LOVE 4 ME!)
Stargazer1364 chapter 36 . 5/25/2011