Reviews for All I Want for Christmas
GeneHuntress chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
Love it, Siggy. Beautifully written, as ever. And I shall now be having some serious fantasies about Santa! xx
Jazzola chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
Fabulous writing! I enjoyed it hugely- especially Gene as Father Christmas. Great stuff!

Jazzola :)
Deweynumbers chapter 3 . 12/19/2009
This well-balanced piece of 'fluff' gave me a nice warm of Christmas spirit, character insight, humour and great lines.

Particularly enjoyed "Looked like some sort of avenging angel"
Malena Hunt chapter 3 . 12/1/2009
I've just reread this wonderful story at the start of the Christmas season, it's heart-warming and Christmassy and all kinds of lovely. Can't believe I hadn't reviewed it before!
vvroses chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
Hi Siggy,

Just read this wonderful, magical Christmas fluff.

Loved it, as always...
insidemyhead chapter 3 . 2/21/2009
its really nice. i love it. adorable story :)
allofmyheart chapter 3 . 1/12/2009
Sorry to be so late in reviewing, but this was great! Lovely happy seasonal end to the story - lots of hints of 'the bigger picture' going on but nothing too specific, it worked well.

I absolutely loved Santa Gene with Alex on his knee, and also Nelson's appearance.

It was all glowy!
galgani chapter 3 . 1/7/2009
Absolutely lovely story! Brightened my holiday although I couldn't get on to review then, sorry. Loved the 'sole' ending.
indecisive-one chapter 3 . 1/2/2009
This is just lovely. Really heartwarming, and the 'Nick' referencing is done so cleverly. Nice to see Nelson back too - it felt like you could have made even more out of him being there, if you'd wanted to. I wouldn't want to criticise though - this has become one of my favourite ever Ashes stories. Thanks.
louella chapter 3 . 12/29/2008
What a terrific story. Love your Gene - fun and flirty and confident and very very sexy - no wonder Alex can't resist him. And love how you hint at his unexpected depths, although I hope he is allowed to stay where he's needed on this occasion. Nicely written, some really funny moments and perfect for the festive season. Happy holidays indeed.
handymelon chapter 3 . 12/25/2008
Aw - lovely! :-)

Got a festive glow, now!
theHuntgoeson chapter 3 . 12/25/2008
Oh, what a lovely Christmas present this final chapter is. Gorgeous description of Gene as Santa among the kids, as avenging angel (I like the slight hint of him being guardian angel too, for whom human love is "against the rules"), the love scene is both tender and very moving, Canon Nicholas and his Irish wolfhound Rudy turn out to have alter (or should that be altar?) egos, and we even get a guest appearance from Winston - I was on the alert as soon as he said "Mon brave"! Just one thing - how come Gene didn't notice Alex's injured hand when they were making love? I'd have expected him to tick her off about it before they got down to serious business...

Thanks so much for this story - a merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
Gem6 chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
Oh wow, love it! What a fantastic final chapter, its perfect for them.

Love it very very much!

Gem x

Merry Chrismas to you :-)
Good Friday chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
Aw, thanks, that's really put me in the mood for Christmas!
GenGen24 chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
I loved it Mrs H a lovely happy ending and Gene as Santa was brilliant have a happy christmas Mrs H you deserve it! x
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »