Reviews for The Trial of Hamato Splinter
AsiraK-KarisA chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
No words...Just, no words
Donakiko chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I think you should do another chapter about Raph finding Donnie lying in the alley or if Donnie is really badly injured and they could still lose him.

Don: Why do you enjoy this

Me: No reason :)
nim draug chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
This is very good, very deep :)
El' Caliente chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
PLEASE FIN THIS STORY PLZ!
thehappystalkerball chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Wow, that was amazing! Loved the whole premise. I could see Splinter doing what he did, it would make sense to me. Just wow. I really can't think of anything else to say to praise your awesome story!
innocent-rebel chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Holy...cheesesticks! This was...amazing! Dang my heart is pounding and...man that was intense! I loved how you described the action between Splinter and Don and how Splinter was forced to make a decision! I'm glad he did though! Dang this was so...man! AMAZING!
looneygurl chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
damn, that's all i can say. damn.
ChibiLover123 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
...;_;...Poor Donnie...'blows nose'...Great job, but...POOR DONNIE! 'hugs'
Kameko Sakka chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
why did ya just leave me there! questions know flood my mind will donnie recover? does splinter regret his deision?

You have to post another chapter on this story! ya just have to! (gives puppy dog eyes) plz
dontgiveahoot chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
This is fantastic! Despite the fact that Splinter always refers to the Turtles as "my sons", we often forget that he is, in fact, their father and feels for them as any father would for his children. Here you've painted it beautifully - the struggle between the Parent and the Teacher in Splinter as one aches to protect and keep their child at all costs, and the other wants to allow the child to make their own decisions. I was also really impressed at how Splinter realised he'd messed up - how life and death would both be equally enticing to the Scientist in Donatello, even as the Family Member would be tilted towards life and the Pacifist towards death.

I'd love to see another story or chapter to this - just something short from Donatello's POV, or an epilogue or aftermath piece showing how badly Don was injured, and whether it was temporary or permanent.
Sensibly Insane chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Wow. This is probably one of the best pieces of fanfiction I have ever read. It's that good! Pity the larger story won't get written, I would have loved to read it.
Lola Hard chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Oh dear, this is wonderfully sad!

It's really hard to see something bad happen to the most peaceful of the turtles :( And Splinter is always a sensei, taking the role of a guide who doesn't really control the decisions his sons make. But the sensei lost to the father in him...

Is there any way that you are going to continue this? I'm absolutely anxious to know about Donatello's injuries, about his opinion on his father's actions, about his life after the accident... Will he fully recover? What conclusions will he draw from all of this? Please, write on! :)

Hugs,

Lola
54Viruses chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Will there be a "Donatello's Verdict" perhaps?

I have to know what Donnie thinks! Please! PLEASE!

Uh... fantastic story by the way. :D
LunarLotis chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
WOW that was a grant story
MineralRabbit chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
That was heartbreaking. Poor Donatello. That was such a foolish thing for Splinter to do, yes he has his son but now he must live with the guilt of forcing Donatello to live in agony. Even if Donatello got better and somehow lived his life without pain, Splinter still would have taken the choice which was not his to take. . . A powerful little story you have here. This recieves my respect.

xox