Reviews for Under the Gun
OldSFfan chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
It's been almost two years. Time to continue this.
Gnome Ignominious chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
Are you going to update this? It's really good :)
klester1987 chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE continue!
dnkj chapter 3 . 11/30/2010
Great story! Hope you stick with it.
Eagles Meow chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
Yay! I'm really enjoying this story.
Eagles Meow chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
While you're updating other stories (Royal Society, Fellowship), you think this one can get another chapter?

-begs-

Anyways, great stories, and I'm looking forward to more!

-Trish
DeengoBlue chapter 2 . 6/7/2009
OMG! Oprah totally deserves a House interview! But I think your Times interview would involve less crying and no angry Oprah fans.

Cannot wait for Carrie to get the goods.
thyla chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
Hey, where were you? This is a good story. Different angle. You should continue!
Santoryuu-Zoro chapter 2 . 3/5/2009
Really interesting. I can't wait to see where this is going. Hope you update soon:)
passionfornight chapter 2 . 3/5/2009
This is forward movement. I can't wait to see what will happen with the interview. Please update soon.
thyla chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
hullo snow,

I wish you'd continue with this story. We don't have too many third person (outsider POW) stories in here, and they're usually the best kind. I liked it so far, your style makes for a good read.
LostSchizophrenic chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY! Please update soon! I'd love it if Carrie ran into Chase and asked him about House, saying she was doing a 'feel good piece about House diagnosing the crazy gunman and saving the other hostages' and Chase laughing in her face and him and all the other ducklings (new and old) give her the House mandatory mantra "Everybody lies" and describing his rude, abusive ways-but how genius he is...Anyway, great start, can't wait for more!
notlupus chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
these seems really good, I've been hoping someone would write something like this. :) Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
yodaroxmysox chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
This is really interesting!
Eryaforsthye chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Now this bodes well for an interesting story - especially since canon often can't make up its mind about what House is to begin with! :P

I like how you've developed your OCs, in particular your narrator; appealing, very easy to emphasise with. :)

I look forward to seeing more of this. :)

*alerts and favourites happily*