Reviews for Remembered
Time Lady Tinkerbell chapter 1 . 2/8
This was great I love the comraderie you show between Reno and Cloud in the very beg gibing of this and in Falling Up. They just fit together really well and it always makes me sad that so many of the fanfics involving Cloud always use Reno as like a stepping stone and not his end-game, because they always just kinda seem to mesh well. So, very nice job!
Midori Ookami chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
RenoxCloud! Very nice!
lilith dracul chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Gah I wish there was more hehe loved it but reno is my favorite turk tehe
SqueeFreak chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Oh, this is beautiful! 3 I absolutely love it! There's so much emotion and substance and just, awww! X3
silentwaking chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
This is my very favorite Reno/Cloud fic.
FatesShadow83 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Wonderful!
Loved this!
avatarTingal chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Congrats to this great job you did here! This is for sure the most beautiful Reno/Cloud story I've ever read - and a great ending for "Falling Up".
Nonetheless I would have liked to see Tifa's, Rude's, Tseng's and Elena's reaction when they learn that Cloud and Reno are a couple. LOL.
Thank you for your work!
danae.14 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Liked this alot.
spiel chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Wow, this is perfect!
Thank you so much for this amazing ending to an awesome story
Caliey127 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
"with my heart, idiot, not my bike." lol now thats my kind of Cloud. best Reno/Cloud one-shot ive read.
history chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I love it! I like how you put little bit of history of Cloud, Zack and Reno.
FrostedMidnight chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Yay! Cuddles for Cloud! And cuddles for Reno too, added bonus! Thanks for a good read!

Much loves,

frosty
Tsukia13 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I soooo prefer this ending to the actual ending xD then again that's cause I do like CloudXReno...It's just really hard to find a good story! This is good :)
Kyu-Momo chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
AWWWWWW! Loved it! (dreaded L-Word! *GASP!*)

Aww... so sweet!

Happy ending to awesome fic! :)

Woo!
Kasmi Kassim chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Thank you for the beautiful closure to your other story - after seeing the wonderful and very real friendship between Cloud and Zack in a gritty, brittle world, it's so heartwarming to see Cloud find some happiness after Zack's passing. And you handle it so beautifully again - the flow of dialogue, the imagery, characterization. It's entirely your doing that I am now inclined to look for Cloud and Reno pairings, which I have absolutely not thought of at all before. I'd love to see more of this universe from you - keep it up!