Reviews for Metamorphosis
Sass-Bot chapter 3 . 2/12/2012
I'm really enjoying this... but I've noticed you have it on hiatus... I do hope you'll consider continuing! This has so much potential... I love your OC's already and it's rare for me to actually like OC's
Dustfinger's cheering section chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
Jessie is really confrontational, but I think it makes her a better character. I think it's pretty cool how you're actually playing out her duels, instead of just making them up. Some people just give their characters all these unbelieveably powerful cards (I read one where the main character had a blue eyes white dragon, and it wasn't Seto). So it's really nice to read about a believeable deck. Though I wouldn't begrudge you if you threw in one or two cards from the anime, and just shuffled them into your deck normally with like place holder note cards or something. Anyway, I like what you're doing, and hope you do more of it.
autobotgirl12328 chapter 3 . 3/9/2009
so cute...he's so going to turn on her sooner or later...:(
autobotgirl12328 chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
what awaits her on the island. trouble? most likely!
autobotgirl12328 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Very nice...I'm getting back into my Yu-Gi-oh crazy and this really put me in the mood!
Pharaoh'sJewel chapter 3 . 12/18/2008
nice chapter!

keep updating!
Pharaoh'sJewel chapter 2 . 12/16/2008
interesting...

i wonder if she'll become friends with Yugi and the gang?

hm...lol
Pharaoh'sJewel chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Nice start...though with all the dueling (which i understand is probably the point...) you don't seem to have much plot...i haven't been able to connect with your character yet. what does she look like? etc...this is not meant to be a flame (i HATE those)

i dont know, i think you'll go in to more description later. i was just concerned. lol...ignore this if you plan to reveal your character later haha

but its a good start so far. keep going! update soon!