Reviews for Dating Will Vandom
cute :D
CharityJingle chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
HAHAHAHA
ShiroiYuki911 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Haha! This was amazing! Not many authors could pull off a light-hearted Phobos and Will fic (blame that on Phobos' psychotic tendencies) but you certainly did it! :) My personal favourite was number 2...I can just imagine Phobos glaring at Will's pets and swearing revenge haha :) Well done!
ToraHogosha chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I laughed so hard at this! I'm favoriting!
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Amazing story!
Please write more. You are talented :))
Kyress chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
LOL I really liked 1, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10. First one made me fall off my hair laughing! XD
Wytchunterhunterlilyflores chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Wow, haha XD I'm not usually a fan WillxPhobos but this is very funny and well put together :) Good job!
KatanaDoshi chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
That was awesome. I love that you decided to abandon the depressing and dark formula and I love how you did it.

I think 3, 4, 5, 9 and 10 were my favorites (so you know, most of them. But particularly 5 because Congradulations on being able to drive a car. I'm a 21 year old native earther and I still can't do that.
Authoress-in-training chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
This was insanely fun.

'Nuff said.

PS: You are so getting me into W/P now. Candracar's Reward was just heartbreakingly beautiful.
shadesofmidnightsun chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
You're right, it's different from other stories. And it's funny XD I like the end...
Inkbl0t chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Guh, just finding this was EFFIN' AWESOME. The whole time I read it, I was smiling and thinking stuff like, "She knows about humor! And commas! And how to make sentences cohesive and interesting! Hurrah!"

Please, for the love of Jeeves, write something like this again. I truly believe the fandom needs it.
Capricious Contessa chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I love this story. It's a perfect balance of humor and sarcasm. You portray Phobos so well!
Svettstrumpa chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
COOL! I LOVE THIS!
Leelu's skittles chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
He he! THat was a most amusing story, and made me laugh so many times. I love the Phobos/Will pairing, but I also like happy, fluffy stories. You are probably the first person i've seen that fufils the (apparently) hard perametres. Excellent story, I loved it.
katkah chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
this is really so much fun...lol...i love thisXD