Reviews for Trusting
Jazzybella chapter 42 . 11/4/2014
You write such poignant stories. Such heartbreak such passion. I have been binge reading your work and am impressed by your word skills. Your plots are sublime. Your characterization are on spot. Just incredible.
Mishiko Shinsei chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
I LOVE this story! I had forgotten the name of it and have been searching my fave authors stories for MONTHS to read it for the 3rd time. Not sure why it wasn't on my list of faves, but I am rectifying that mistake RIGHT NOW!

Thanks for sharing!

'Ko
gummibear chapter 42 . 11/19/2013
I cried a little so sad. Still love the whole story. Your very good. Can't get enough of this pairing
Gin Ichimaru Awesome chapter 42 . 8/6/2013
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUU-*screams*
I loved this so much
Every Chapter was my favorite
Q-Q Thank you for such an awesome fanfic *Shoves Ichigo and Byakuya towards you and whispers* keep them. . .
Springtome00 chapter 42 . 6/25/2013
it is soo good story. One of best byakuyaxichigo story i have ever read.
Crybaby Boyfriend chapter 42 . 2/6/2013
All in all this is a very beautiful stories, with a funny and heartbreaking tale This chapter especially at the ending part is sad yet still, love will still prevail *smiles *
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 42 . 1/27/2013
I think I liked the other ending better, even if it seemed kinda rushed, I didn't quite follow when he was released from the hospital.

But what a cruel way of killing Ichigo in.

Really liked this story. All of you IchiBya stories are very well done!
Aisilinn chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
-shivers- SUCH A GOOD STORY
Of Kings and Queens chapter 41 . 7/6/2011
Ohhh! I love the real ending! So cute!
BokuWaHime chapter 42 . 6/12/2011
I wept

At the alternate ending

This was very good, I hope to read more stories of yours soon
NDebN chapter 42 . 3/10/2011
Damnit this was a great story, I read it in one go and loved every part of it, and somehow I found the alternative ending more perfect than the happy one. But I'm a sucker for unhappy happy endings hehehehe

Anyway, it was great written, in some chapters I saw a few mistakes, like there was this one chapter I'm positive you meant to say angel but it said angle, I know such stuff happens and spelling check won't pick up on such things XD Great great job
Fireotaku18 chapter 42 . 11/17/2010
I like this ending, though it does seem like a setup for another story. All round I loved this story!
chaos queen0703 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Have some of your stories been deleted? can i read them somewhere else?
Riverseithr chapter 17 . 8/2/2010
I love this story, so full of drama in the right places, and then the make ups! Gah it disappoints me that I actually require sleep have have to take a break from reading it...
Tsuara chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I just want to say how amazing this story is so far!1

The flow of your words, the characters...all is so amazing and I admire your writing skill greatly! It's like buttah it's good!

Please keep up the fantastic work!