Reviews for Let There Be Cake
XsereniteX chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
awsome story love it
MelonBread of Doom chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
i dun mind if L eats my b-day cake (if i am gonna get a Bcake this year haha) but i will review anyhow awesome story :D! Oh L and his whipped cream XD! matsuda is so cute! nya~ ...wait...did bread mew O_o? well i am a special kinda bread so...i mew! bwahahaha! nya~

Love,

MelonBread
Salogma chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Haha, that was really funny!
MLMsky4life chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Aw, very sweet...Cute Matsu He deserves a very happy birthday:3 Far too late, but happy birthday, Matsu! We love you!:D
Velblaine chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
I love this! Matsuda's -such- an underrated character, so fabulous fics like this one about him always make me smile.
patatoface chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
it was good but...

it could have been a bit hapier for matsuda

and L won't eat my cake because i will eat all of his cake if he does
Autumn Whispers chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Oh wow! I totally spaced about Matsuda's birthday! I feel really bad...and he's my...(has to count on fingers) 3rd favorite character in Death Note!

I love how this was written, and poor Matsu, L ate his cake. This story made my day, I'm much happier now.

Happy (late) birthday to you! This story was so adorable. :3
Saros chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Yay! At least one person took care about the occasion :D You caught the mood wonderfully, and the humour was kind and favourable.. Thank you for the feeling of dreamy gladness that brightened my day.

And happy (late) birthday to you! .~
metal-mako-dragon chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
If someone ate L's birthday cake I could only assume that he would have them killed and disposed of at the bottom of a river somewhere. Very cute and funny! Cheered up my day (well it's hard to dislike Matsuda).

Maiko
Jillian Jiggs chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
There's a 99% chance that L lying about using that whipped cream on cheesecake. He probably is using for sexy reasons.

At the beginning I was like "Oh poor Matsuda! I want to hug you and make give you make last cupcake!" I ate the cupcake :(

Everyone is always so mean to Matsuda. The ending was nice though, at least he knew there was a cake at one point and that someone cared enough to make it. :D
pluie du nord chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO CUTE.