Reviews for Two Years
lorien lupin chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Just three words... that was great.
L chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
No. This was supposed to be happy. HAPPY. Curse you, summary loopholes.

Seriously, though. Great oneshot.
accallia chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Ho-ly shiz. Very nice.
little.tel chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I really liked that. The last bit was my favorite.
R. Donald James Gauvreau chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I am SO quoting this story...
EvilGenius27 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Awesome. My favorite Dr. Horrible fic. The writing, the pacing, the plot, the ending (especially the ending) were amazing. Well-written, bite-sized one-shot ;)
Misplaced Levity chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Brilliant. There's really no other way to describe it. It's a little humorous ("I... think it's in the handbook.") and it's got the nice bit of vengeance. (At least, I'm assuming this ray didn't malfunction.) So, brilliant. I love it.
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Holy crap! This is my fav Dr. H fic so far. That was EXCELLENT. Very, very interestingly written, well-written. Intriguing and emotional and clever and just... wah. I loved it. LOVED.

Just - wow. I really, really loved it.

~Red
Tyloric chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
That was a deliciously dark, if not a morbid ending. And I'm all for dark endings.
Lucille d'Mannequin chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Wow. Really, seriously, wow.

That was amazing. So amazing, in fact, that my brain is groping for words to actually let you know how awesome I found this. Sadly, nothing is working, so just know that I loved your fic.
Bytemite chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
M, that's dark. Beautifully horribly dark. :)
Jade Rozes chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
So. Much. Love.

This was honestly perfect. I am a beta to the core, and I usually have something to say about a story, but I've read it and reread yours, and there is nothing, nothing that you could have done better. Please believe me when I say that this is my highest compliment. I have never given it to anyone in my entire life, and chances are I may never again. Your characterizations are extremely believable and nuanced, to say nothing of your ending, which I think is very in keeping with the spirit of Joss Wheadon's creation. I am still trying to untangle the knot of emotions that this piece has left in my chest, but a story hasn't affected me this much in a while, and I am enjoying it thoroughly.

I know you said that it may be a prologue, which makes me extremely happy because then I would get to see more of your writing. On the other hand, I also like it as a one-shot, because really, after Dr. Horrible pulls that trigger, I don't think that there would really be anything left for him, and ending the story here sort of implies that.

Please, write something else soon. I am off to your profile to see if you have any other fics/links where I can find your work.

-Jade

P.S. Marry me?
EccentrikPirate chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
I love this! You've written it just plain terrifically from both character's standpoints. Especially the good doctor. Loved the end. Keep up the good work!
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Excellent job! Indeed, very good. But the one thing that buys this a spot on my favorites:

'“They always monologue, have you noticed that?” Dr Horrible said suddenly, his voice echoing in the barren warehouse. “Supervillains, that is."'

The echo! Oh, the echo brings the humanity, the realism, from a swirl of feelings, abstract emotions, events seen passed by, the mourningly whimsical story told- it makes it real. Just one detail. But it shows. They're alone. Truly and utterly alone, their only audience the silent readers.

I know, my thinking's crazy. :P Regardless, I am checking the box that says "Add Story to Favorites" right now...