Reviews for Nin Tech
ivanganev1992 chapter 10 . 6/30
Ch 10

Just as a suggestion the two tailed robotic fox Metaru was upgraded to size of a biju it could be better first because her really big form the sealing to be done away from the potenual really powerful blast radios or a mechanism to change the size from that to the cutie foxy .

And join Naruto in the exam especially in the second part to defend against really dangerous opponents as second option and if that is not enough to summon his tenant .

Because Orochimaru might show and yada yada yada.
ivanganev1992 chapter 9 . 6/30
Ch 9

Wow . Metaru was upgraded to the size of Biju . Maybe power of one tail or two tails?

And walking tank? And adjusting that Gigantic , Ginormous cute atrifictual two tailed fox .

What Kuubi would think?
ivanganev1992 chapter 8 . 6/30
Ch 8

Ok but is Naruto more insane than the Joker?
ivan0061509 chapter 10 . 6/28
nice liked ending of this chapter it was funny I hope you update this story soon
Genesis D. Rose chapter 6 . 6/16
the name Boruto for one of his jutsu is hilarious for how far before the name ever got to where it is now, is
awefanfic chapter 10 . 6/12
please update soon!what would happen now?when are they gonna be in the chunnin exams?i really love how you portray naruto as a manipulator and crazy guy!really love your story!please continue with your next chapter!
Best. NaruTen. Fic. Ever.
The Chthonic Professor chapter 10 . 4/21
AAAAAAAARRRRRGHHHH!

That, friends, is the pain of seeing one of the greatest stories in the world not having an update in nearly six years. This hurts. I wanted so much more. SO. Much. More. This will forever be one of the greatest pieces of literature I have ever read.
cocoispuffed chapter 3 . 3/27
Jatok chapter 10 . 3/18
Awesome and hilarious. I hope you get inspiration for this one day and come back, it's fantastic!
Best of luck
Jatok chapter 1 . 3/16
Hilarious, well-written, and an amazing concept!
Squarekiddo chapter 2 . 3/5
Not for me, I usually like the scientist part, but this seems more like a 14 year olds fic who just watched Soul eater at thought Stein was pretty cool and they based their character loosely on that character.

Bottomline its so very over the top it gets dull.
dead for life chapter 10 . 2/10
No no no no ! Why are you so cruel that you haven't updated this amazing story! I love the insanity humor! I hope one day you pick this up again!
NaruHarem4ever chapter 10 . 2/8
Awesome story, hope you decide to continue it!
Chunglee chapter 10 . 1/23