Reviews for Nin Tech
DJmiso chapter 1 . 3/1
is it wrong that i pictured okarin when naruto cackled? "i am mad scientist!" lmfao.
TerkoiZ chapter 4 . 2/22
Naruto grinned maniacally. "I knew it was an effective measure for cuddling cheese! It even let me contact the most dairy creature in the peanut! bloobaroo!"
I cannot even fathom the amount of genius in that statement! IT'S AMAZING!
yindragonkiba chapter 10 . 2/21
I I I loved it sooooo much
jeanette9a chapter 10 . 1/31
giggle well before exams over here the students finishing their studies (and beeing 18) party from the 1th to the 17th may. we dress up in overalls and caps that we tie or russ knots(tokens) in to that we earned, party, play pranks, and riding around in russ cars playing music for full. water guns are popular for attacking younger students with. russ knots is a task you can do to get a token in your hat like plastering an l on a police car to drinking a hole beer with no hands, crawling around a lake in the middle of town to sitting under our desk for a whole class. we also hand out russ cards to younger kids. also on the cap we have our rus name that can be anything mine was tuttyfrutty(, i almost got luna). but the others decided on the other one. yeah the others in your class get to decide your name. and with a new name comes the christening, so it goes like this you got to chug down a beverage (usually beer) in less than one minute or you'll get the rest over your head. (i did it with cola, the carbonated drink really took a tole on my stomach afterwards. )
different colored russ also have rivalries red is most common , then comes blue , black, green. the different colors just tells us what your studying. (if the characters here did it i think of the hokage hats colors for each village.) and generally bring hell on earth. and yes we actually have a place over here in norway called hell . (just google it if you don't believe me).
i can just see naruto doing something crazy like that before the chunin exams, though imagining it happening with them all, it's pretty funny.
Guardian54 chapter 3 . 1/31
Um, ferns are not flowering plants, therefore, no flowers would be observed unless you seriously screwed the potion up into a cell mixture that infests it like the Flood from Halo or Zerg from StarCraft, sorry.
GenetiX23 chapter 1 . 1/15
...Naruto/Tenten is perfect for this story.
Imyoshi chapter 8 . 1/7
Somewhere in the back of his mind, a voice tried to remind him of Itachi and horrific deeds he-
Screw Itachi! Must Kill! Snake! Woman!
Genius! Laughing equals Pain! Haha...
entelejent chapter 10 . 11/12/2014
Amazing job. It's got more than a few original things. Stands among the really worth-reading Naruto fics. My largest complaint is that the comedy and seriousness don't combine well; while the humor's excellent and isn't affected, the seriousness and integrity of the fic suffer greatly.
trendax09 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Well, didn't see the 2010 there... Well props for the kick-ass story friend! Hope you come back, but it's a snowballs chance in hell... Thanks for everything you've gave us though!
trendax09 chapter 10 . 11/12/2014
I don't know why, but this story has clicked in so many ways, it is probably one the best iv'e read.. period. Keep it up, and update soon!

(P.S.) Shikamaru is supposed to be a genius, so anything planned for him here?
jwbones2000 chapter 10 . 11/7/2014
I know you didn't finish this up but what you did complete was fucking hilarious. Wish you could have done some more.
Midan no Hatake chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Oh yeesss... I've been wanting a fic like this for a while now, even thought I'd have to write my own. Thank you so much.
Ekzentric Lohner chapter 10 . 9/26/2014
I look forward to Naruto crossing paths with Orochimaru.

They're both mad scientists. They both use seals in their work. They both have minions. They both want (or wanted) to be Hokage. THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE...
PhylacteryLich chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
I would love if this was continued
Wolfone10 chapter 8 . 7/16/2014
I completely approve of what Naruto did to the Hyuuga clan!.. Hey you go after the psychos, you can't be surprised if you (and everyone your friends with) get stabbed!
1,251 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »