Reviews for Nin Tech
Kairan1979 chapter 10 . 11/5
It's a shame this wonderful story was never updated.
I hoped to see the results of Naruro the Mad Inventor meeting Orochimaru, or what's Youthful!Hinata is going to be like, or the possible results of the invasion etc.
Kairan1979 chapter 6 . 11/5
Your action scene is AWESOME! Excellent demonstration of Naruto's insane inventions and their limitations.
Kairan1979 chapter 5 . 11/5
Looks like the Christmas came early for Rock Lee, Tenten and especially for Neji.
I wonder about the reaction on Kyuubi bunshin.
Td03 chapter 4 . 10/31
I know that saying "irregardless" is the same as declaring you're a dumb person but... the Naruto-voice in my head really agrees with that line. It seemed so fitting with this Naruto's personality
ivanganev1992 chapter 10 . 6/30
Ch 10

Just as a suggestion the two tailed robotic fox Metaru was upgraded to size of a biju it could be better first because her really big form the sealing to be done away from the potenual really powerful blast radios or a mechanism to change the size from that to the cutie foxy .

And join Naruto in the exam especially in the second part to defend against really dangerous opponents as second option and if that is not enough to summon his tenant .

Because Orochimaru might show and yada yada yada.
ivanganev1992 chapter 9 . 6/30
Ch 9

Wow . Metaru was upgraded to the size of Biju . Maybe power of one tail or two tails?

And walking tank? And adjusting that Gigantic , Ginormous cute atrifictual two tailed fox .

What Kuubi would think?
ivanganev1992 chapter 8 . 6/30
Ch 8

Ok but is Naruto more insane than the Joker?
ivan0061509 chapter 10 . 6/28
nice liked ending of this chapter it was funny I hope you update this story soon
Genesis D. Rose chapter 6 . 6/16
the name Boruto for one of his jutsu is hilarious for how far before the name ever got to where it is now, is
awefanfic chapter 10 . 6/12
please update soon!what would happen now?when are they gonna be in the chunnin exams?i really love how you portray naruto as a manipulator and crazy guy!really love your story!please continue with your next chapter!
Best. NaruTen. Fic. Ever.
The Chthonic Professor chapter 10 . 4/21
AAAAAAAARRRRRGHHHH!

That, friends, is the pain of seeing one of the greatest stories in the world not having an update in nearly six years. This hurts. I wanted so much more. SO. Much. More. This will forever be one of the greatest pieces of literature I have ever read.
cocoispuffed chapter 3 . 3/27
Jatok chapter 10 . 3/18
Awesome and hilarious. I hope you get inspiration for this one day and come back, it's fantastic!
Best of luck
Jatok chapter 1 . 3/16
Hilarious, well-written, and an amazing concept!
1,286 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »