Reviews for Nin Tech
Soulhope The Wolf chapter 6 . 2/12
hmm what does paper-kun do when the invasion happens?
Soulhope The Wolf chapter 5 . 2/12
hmm, i in the last six months or so i have been forging my own kifes (got ten under my belt so far) and with this came realization. your blade does not need to be sharp when its going to be used as a throwing weapon, as throwing weapons pierce into things thus only the tip needs to be sharp. if your slashing at something then yes you need sharpness but not when piercing. I hope you get back to thsi story as its one of my favorites.
Hope you continue this it was a fun fic i remember previously reading. I just stumbled upon it again thought I would offer some support and encouragement to continue it I'd hate to not see this reach its full potential.
Kairan1979 chapter 10 . 11/5/2016
It's a shame this wonderful story was never updated.
I hoped to see the results of Naruro the Mad Inventor meeting Orochimaru, or what's Youthful!Hinata is going to be like, or the possible results of the invasion etc.
Kairan1979 chapter 6 . 11/5/2016
Your action scene is AWESOME! Excellent demonstration of Naruto's insane inventions and their limitations.
Kairan1979 chapter 5 . 11/5/2016
Looks like the Christmas came early for Rock Lee, Tenten and especially for Neji.
I wonder about the reaction on Kyuubi bunshin.
Td03 chapter 4 . 10/31/2016
I know that saying "irregardless" is the same as declaring you're a dumb person but... the Naruto-voice in my head really agrees with that line. It seemed so fitting with this Naruto's personality
ivanganev1992 chapter 10 . 6/30/2016
Ch 10

Just as a suggestion the two tailed robotic fox Metaru was upgraded to size of a biju it could be better first because her really big form the sealing to be done away from the potenual really powerful blast radios or a mechanism to change the size from that to the cutie foxy .

And join Naruto in the exam especially in the second part to defend against really dangerous opponents as second option and if that is not enough to summon his tenant .

Because Orochimaru might show and yada yada yada.
ivanganev1992 chapter 9 . 6/30/2016
Ch 9

Wow . Metaru was upgraded to the size of Biju . Maybe power of one tail or two tails?

And walking tank? And adjusting that Gigantic , Ginormous cute atrifictual two tailed fox .

What Kuubi would think?
ivanganev1992 chapter 8 . 6/30/2016
Ch 8

Ok but is Naruto more insane than the Joker?
ivan0061509 chapter 10 . 6/28/2016
nice liked ending of this chapter it was funny I hope you update this story soon
Genesis D. Rose chapter 6 . 6/16/2016
the name Boruto for one of his jutsu is hilarious for how far before the name ever got to where it is now, is
awefanfic chapter 10 . 6/12/2016
please update soon!what would happen now?when are they gonna be in the chunnin exams?i really love how you portray naruto as a manipulator and crazy guy!really love your story!please continue with your next chapter!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/28/2016
Best. NaruTen. Fic. Ever.
The Chthonic Professor chapter 10 . 4/21/2016
AAAAAAAARRRRRGHHHH!

That, friends, is the pain of seeing one of the greatest stories in the world not having an update in nearly six years. This hurts. I wanted so much more. SO. Much. More. This will forever be one of the greatest pieces of literature I have ever read.
1,289 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »