Reviews for Nin Tech
Shinku Ryuuga chapter 10 . 11/1/2011
I love this fic... and I love you. Thank you for making me laugh so hard. I don't think any other T-rated fic has done that before.

I don't really have any criticisms to make because, it looks to me that you're doing an awesome job writing this, and I have no complaints about it at all. ...well, except that the rating isn't M, so we can't see what Ayame's thinking about Naruto, or get descriptions of nekkid Mikoto and Anko. But I think those're easy enough to get, so one point is moot.
Yoholic chapter 4 . 10/30/2011
Please update its been over a year
thebluemage1 chapter 7 . 10/17/2011
So many great refrences! I approtiate the warhammer refrence,the overlord refrence,and the 2 omakes at the end, and once agan thamk you for making such a fantastic story!
Yoholic chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Please return to updating
Laurender chapter 10 . 10/12/2011
Awesome! Too bad you haven't updated in over a year :(

So yeah, awesome. Great base idea. Well connected to canon, while at sametime showing more AU once in a while. Needs more NaruTen, but could easily be turned into harem *wink wink*

Chapters: way too long. Don't want to stop in the middle, but takes so long to read fully (by ).

One more thing: the story needs Nanobots
TechQuan chapter 10 . 10/7/2011
r u EVER gunnah update!
Party-in-the-Kitchen chapter 10 . 9/26/2011
Your writing is the chicken soup for the teenage soul. It makes me laugh every time. Hopefully your writer's block will end soon (I mean, it's been a whole year). Other than that, I LOVE YOU!
icecatfire chapter 10 . 9/10/2011
this is good please continue
NunuSama chapter 10 . 9/8/2011
i absolutly love the way you write! the way your able to convey the insanity! it resanates deep within my soul, for i too want to rule the world! MUHAhAHA. but anyway i hope you come out with a new chapter, are you doing the chunin exames? if so cant wait to see what insanity you bring to gaaras thoughts...

Crazy nin
Hikari no Minerva chapter 10 . 9/3/2011
PLEASE write another chapter soon! I soo want to see what Jin has in store for Naruto and if Tenten actually got his clothes off enough to see what she wanted to

Regin chapter 10 . 8/30/2011
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 10 . 8/29/2011
I look forward to reading what happens next in your story
DBasty chapter 10 . 8/24/2011
Awesome fic! One of the best fics i've read in a LONG TIME... Can't wait for the next chapter.

When i read bout Tora... i couldn't help but think of Cyborg Kuro-chan... Check it out if u run out of ideas for Tora's awesomeness!
Korora12 chapter 10 . 8/8/2011
Insane Naruto is hilarious. Though, I do worry about how the world would fare under him. UPDATE NOW! It's been almost a year.
Manga154 chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
This story is one great Omake!

It's amazing!