Reviews for Nin Tech
Korora12 chapter 10 . 8/8/2011
Insane Naruto is hilarious. Though, I do worry about how the world would fare under him. UPDATE NOW! It's been almost a year.
Manga154 chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
This story is one great Omake!

It's amazing!
Zhor chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Though there are plenty of stories I have enjoyed, I can admit that this is 'currently' my favorite story on the site.
Nargus chapter 4 . 7/26/2011
Yay! Kyuubi has been revealed!
Nargus chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
This story suddenly remind me of a cartoon...somethings about two mouses who want to take over the world :3
chaosglory626 chapter 10 . 7/22/2011
Do you know what would happen if your Naruto met Washu from Tenchi, Agatha from Girl Genius, and Scabbard from Yet Again With a Little Extra Help? SCIENCE would happen, and it would be the most glorious SCIENCE ever! And then the universe exploded.

This is probably the most fun I've had reading a fanfic, other than the crazy crack crossovers by Shadow Crystal Mage. This story was every bit as awesome and hilarious as I thought it would be. You just have to keep going. I can't wait for the Chunin Exams.
Yaraslava Rada chapter 10 . 7/20/2011
Such an interesting story with nice long chapters and funny omakes at the end, I do hope this is being continued. ]
The One With The Pen chapter 10 . 7/19/2011
I LOVE YOU. YOU ARE AMAZING. Naruto that blows things up for fun, and is AMAZING, and crazy. Great stuff. Pwease wite mo...Commence sad puppy eyes...now.
chaosglory626 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
There were some good things said about this story on TV Tropes so I decided to take a look. In the beginning it was pretty funny but I thought it was just average... until Naruto said "FOR SCIENCE!" at that point I began to laugh maniacally as well. Then Naru-kun A's head exploded and I laughed some more. The awesomeness and hilarity continued. I can only see it getting more awesome and hilarious from here, I am definitely reading more.
Magicly Insane chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
You know, I don't get Sasuke and Sakura's problem in this story, I mean seriously, being insane isn't all that bad. It makes life more interesting :D
Magicly Insane chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I'll take over the world! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Lol Freaking Awesome! I think I let out an insane cackle when I read that :P
PuppyPuppet13 chapter 10 . 7/6/2011
Sigh I wish you would start this story up again. It makes me so happy.
The Canadian HoneyBadger chapter 10 . 7/6/2011
if you update with a note saying you abandoned this story or its on hiatus like every other amazing story...

I

WILL

BREAK

YOU

I will hunt you and hurt so badly you will only be able to use your arms to type up more of this absolute incredible stuff.

GIVE ME MORE!
deathhides chapter 10 . 6/3/2011
doog
turbomagnus chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
I know at this point they've yet to meet Gai and Lee, but when you stop and think about it, Naruto's 'eternal rival' may be a cat... but that's still somewhat better than a bowl-cut and green spandex, really.
1,252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »