Reviews for Nin Tech
Black Blood Star chapter 10 . 3/10/2012
I love it!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
Lord Arcana chapter 10 . 3/5/2012
This is why I love fanfiction, the strangeness and this has to be one of the funniest fics I have ever read, the delivery of the jokes the awesomeness that is Tora and FY-kun and of course the quest FOR SCIENCE.
ToAruKagakuNoPersona chapter 10 . 3/2/2012
This is one of the most entertaining Naruto fanfics I have ever read. I can just see Naruto meeting Orochimaru, Sasori and/or Deidara and either hitting it off or angering them and/or having them anger him.
Alviniju chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
This looks like a crack-fick so I'll ask,

were you on crack when you wrote this?
Guest chapter 10 . 2/28/2012
This is pure awesome! Please continue this. It's brilliant!
Tiky3000 chapter 10 . 2/25/2012
This is pure gold!
kickass418 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
PLEASE UPDATE YOUR STORY. It's SOOOOOOO Good. Hope you are well and writing soon.
iamaboy chapter 10 . 2/18/2012
This is perhaps THE BEST story I've ever read. PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING IT! I actually beg you. It's original, funny and ridiculously exciting. Please continue writing.
Akatsuki King chapter 10 . 2/10/2012
This is freak hilarious! Haha, oh goodness, I really like this story. Its probably of the most interesting stores I've read.

Random idea for a seal, you know the seal tsunade uses to store chakra in her forehead? Like that crossed with the cursed seal. It'd be seal naruto could place on his minions to transfer/store some of his chakra into. It could increase his allies powers ns further his control overthem.

Id actually just really like to see naruto be able to use something close to the cursed seal. Would be cool, ne?

Another thing, wouldn't it make sense for him to find a way to remove the cursed seal off anko, or at least remove orochimarus power over it/her? I don't think he'd like some random other evil overlord having power over his minion.

Anyways, I look forward to more!
666yourmaker chapter 10 . 2/6/2012
Great story, very funny. please update or if u dont write for whatever reason put it up for adoption i have very little talent at it but someone might do it justice. but u will probably not get this and have stopped checking these. and if ur dead we should bring u back 4 science!
Moonlit Phantasy chapter 10 . 2/6/2012
Lol, cute:)
timisnotmyname chapter 10 . 2/4/2012
Haha this is great! I can't wait for the next chapter... if it's coming at all that is lol
Doood chapter 5 . 2/2/2012
"Yosh, Lee, you must find a way to thank Naruto-kun for all that he's done!"

"Of course, Gai-sensei!" Lee proclaimed. "And if I can't do that, I'll do one thousand crescent kicks!"

"And if you can't do that, I'll run all the way to the Fire capital!"

"And if you can't do that, I'll recite Pi to the five-hundredth decimal place."

"Gai-sensei!"

"FY-kun!"

"OOOOOOHHHHHH!"

"OOOOOOHHHHHH!"

"Oooooohhhh."

And thus the terrible trio of Konoha was born, thanks to the addition of the Beautiful Grey Beast.

And there was no rejoicing."

Loltastic.
Tacturn chapter 10 . 1/30/2012
Face is still hurting from laughing at the hanabi scenes. Wish this would get updated.
HadesCat chapter 1 . 1/28/2012