Reviews for Nin Tech
mdhunter111 chapter 10 . 1/23
Awesome story so far! Please continue soon! Looking forward to the next chapter! Have a great year!
Zero wakashi chapter 10 . 12/7/2015
this is a great story and you should continue it
Crack-jouchan chapter 6 . 10/27/2015
While the second half was pretty damn serious, I'm still highly amused at how all of them are soooo afraid of Naruto. Collateral damage-wise or bodily damage-wise.

Oh, it is perfectly understandable. As much as I like the guy, I know staying around him isn't good for self-preservation. I still can laugh though.
Crack-jouchan chapter 4 . 10/27/2015
Oh my god, they are PERFECT.

And why do I have a feeling the different Kyuubi has to do with drunken Fate and Luck...?
Crack-jouchan chapter 2 . 10/27/2015
Oh hey. They found out how crazy he actually was. Yay! This will be fun. The new team dynamics... Oh, the potential! This is so funnnn~
Crack-jouchan chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. HE'S SO DAMN COOL. Oh my god! He's so cool! Experiments and all that. I was always a sucker for mad, world-conquering scientists anyway~

Wow, this might be the first time I ever had a crush on a Naruto! The noble pariah, as much as I adore the bae, just doesn't appeal to me that way so much~

And Tenten is a nice girl. Maybe a little crazy. Who loves weapons that much? That said, she's perfect for crazy Naru! Meeeeep! This has to be the coolest story ever!
Guest74746655D chapter 10 . 8/17/2015
Wonderful, truly genious, awesome... to bad it died.
And if you didn't know to proceed, try it with "PLOT".
Yes, Plot, it will polish your finnish of every story, even pwop.
Guest89233697D chapter 9 . 8/14/2015
Story: Dat cheeky little bugger.
Omake: So he MADE the flying Spa-RAMEN Monster.
Guest29734650D chapter 7 . 8/14/2015
Oh! My! Goddess!
I can see it now.
Naruto-no-Turansufoma vs Sasori-no-Akasuna.
Guest92739175D chapter 5 . 8/14/2015
Y'know, me really can't wait for him meeting Sasori.
Guest92739176D chapter 6 . 8/14/2015
Naruto-no-Turansufoma! Roll out!
Jronese chapter 10 . 7/30/2015
Sadly it never continiued
Another Reader chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
This is a pretty brilliant story that really deserves more plot progression. Any plans on continuing it? I remember a few years ago I read the side stories and annotations or whatever, seemed like you had done quite a bit of world building.

I'm not sure what I'm looking forward to more, the hijinks, the deviations from canon, of the Naruto/Tenten.

The only real criticism I have is the part where the council drags Naruto in to steal his intellectual property/minions.

You were definately giving the council/Danzo the idiot ball to hold there. Danzo is twisted and evil, he is not stupid. He acted stupid there. You never call a witness (Ibiki) without knowing exactly what they are planning on saying. It goes beyond that though. Danzo is pretty good at politicking, and knows that Sarutobi is good (if reluctant) at it to. Even if Danzo didn't believe Naruto was smart or knowledgeable to know his rights, he would have known that Sarutobi would tell Naruto the relevant laws, since everyone knows how much he loves the kid.

So the whole thing is farcical- which isn't bad if you want to write a farce! I used to love those sorts of stories, especially as a teen. The antagonists starting the conga of humiliation and all; but if you want Danzo to ever be a credible threat, it's not good to have him going around shooting himself in the foot like that.

The Hyuuga abduction/counter assault on the other hand was pretty neat. With multiple blind fighting experts and complete surprise, I can just allow myself to believe that the crew could break in like that. Especially if Naruto added an anti-byakugan chemical into the mist or something like that, sort of like chaff for radar.

Anyway, I really hope this isn't the last of this story, though with 5 years silence on it, it doesn't look good.
mariita1mari chapter 10 . 6/27/2015
i just fell in love with one of the weirdest stories in the world...awesome
JackMercer chapter 10 . 5/27/2015
I love this story, it's really good. I wish you would continue it.
1,282 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »