Reviews for Nin Tech
gryphonsson chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
I get it, P for Prinny... cute. Anyway, when you gonna update the story? It's awesome!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/7/2013
Well, what can I say? Found your story two days ago and, at the cost of my attention both in my work and college, it has been quite a fun ride. Even brought my crazy side to life again (and I was missing it).

Now, three years looks like one hell of a writer's block, and it makes me wonder if this one will be continued at all. I, for one, would like it very much, if you still have the general ideas of how to make it. If you'd like, I could even go along the ride on the crazy train with you in any way it was possible. Who doesn't love the crazy train, after all?

Now, just so you know, this is just awesome. Be sure I'll be sending you a message in a short time, because I'm still at work while writing this, and it's almost lunch time and I'm FUCKING HUNGRY!

Woah, got too excited there. The crazy side's getting stronger than I thought.
...
...
Well, isn't this a blast?

Greetings from Brazil!
someguyshere chapter 10 . 2/1/2013
this is freaking epic seriously, i will hurt from laughter for many hours after this and every time i read this again after the fact. Fantastic story.
traviswj chapter 10 . 1/15/2013
I can't believe it's been two years since you teased us with thoughts of Gaara and you still haven't updated, I feel sooooo sad that such a promising story has stalled :(
Remzal Von Enili chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
naruto has accidentally weaponized the flames of youth's sunset of youth, all is lost!
yuriakugara chapter 10 . 11/21/2012
Nice story. A refreshing angle. I was wondering does this count as a steampunk novel?
mndstjohn chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
This is hilarious!
Sukhoi chapter 10 . 11/5/2012
I cannot read any other fanfic than yours,
The brightness of yours eclipsed the other !
WHERE ARE THE OTHER CHAPTERS ! Surrender them and you will be spare !
Wolfone10 chapter 10 . 10/29/2012
Maybe he SHOULD get Sasuke and Sakura AS MINIONS! After all he seems to have no problem SHARING his insanity.. I mean they WERE beginning to accept taking orders from him and even being called minions.. Kakashi.. I think you broke him.. rofl..Hanabi is...Coming along nicely.. Tenten still seems to need a "push".. to fully take a drink of the kool-aid and not just a sip... So back in wave... Did they name the bridge the same as in cannon, you never addressed that, that would seem to feed Naruto's dreams even more.. Also if your having Tenten flip out over rivets in his arms, she's gonna flip when she finds out he can pop his damn eyeball out rofl.

Anyway great job LOVE the insane Naruto and Jalapenos, great spicy peppers... You know if you eat enough hot foods you get high for free? How cool is that? Well, not as cool as ice-cream... ANYWAY, getting off topic.. LOVED the story so far hope you didn't abandon it, abandoning insane kids with an astral ton of high explosives is just cruel.. and not altogether recommended for public safety.
Hermes tonsils chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Found my new crack
red neo ranger chapter 10 . 10/2/2012
Loved it hope there iS more
vete chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
Awesome and hilarious story!
You are really Good at writing humor! Love Narutos interactions with Tora and Hanabis laugh was so freaking hilarious, you had me laughing so hard that I had to stop reading!
Love to see more of this story! A really fun read!
This guy chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
I've read allot of Naruto fanfics but this one has to be the most weirdest. I mean to me he sounds a tad bit insane, I mean I'm fine with that but you describe it so causally
Dark Side of the World chapter 10 . 8/7/2012
WHY ARE YOU NOT CONTINUING THIS?!
TheMysticalFett chapter 10 . 7/22/2012
Tora! Overlord cat extraordinare! You come up with the most hilarious ideas. Every chapter causes me to break down and laugh. I love this story!

I know that it hasn't been updated in forever, but please write another! I wants the N
1,232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »