Reviews for Nin Tech
TubfullOfDishes345 chapter 10 . 2/10/2016
No no no no ! Why are you so cruel that you haven't updated this amazing story! I love the insanity humor! I hope one day you pick this up again!
NaruHarem4ever chapter 10 . 2/8/2016
Awesome story, hope you decide to continue it!
Chunglee chapter 10 . 1/23/2016
Please finish this fic!
mdhunter111 chapter 10 . 1/23/2016
Awesome story so far! Please continue soon! Looking forward to the next chapter! Have a great year!
Zero wakashi chapter 10 . 12/7/2015
this is a great story and you should continue it
Crack-jouchan chapter 6 . 10/27/2015
While the second half was pretty damn serious, I'm still highly amused at how all of them are soooo afraid of Naruto. Collateral damage-wise or bodily damage-wise.

Oh, it is perfectly understandable. As much as I like the guy, I know staying around him isn't good for self-preservation. I still can laugh though.
Crack-jouchan chapter 4 . 10/27/2015
Oh my god, they are PERFECT.

And why do I have a feeling the different Kyuubi has to do with drunken Fate and Luck...?
Crack-jouchan chapter 2 . 10/27/2015
Oh hey. They found out how crazy he actually was. Yay! This will be fun. The new team dynamics... Oh, the potential! This is so funnnn~
Crack-jouchan chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. HE'S SO DAMN COOL. Oh my god! He's so cool! Experiments and all that. I was always a sucker for mad, world-conquering scientists anyway~

Wow, this might be the first time I ever had a crush on a Naruto! The noble pariah, as much as I adore the bae, just doesn't appeal to me that way so much~

And Tenten is a nice girl. Maybe a little crazy. Who loves weapons that much? That said, she's perfect for crazy Naru! Meeeeep! This has to be the coolest story ever!
Guest74746655D chapter 10 . 8/17/2015
Wonderful, truly genious, awesome... to bad it died.
And if you didn't know to proceed, try it with "PLOT".
Plot?
Yes, Plot, it will polish your finnish of every story, even pwop.
Guest89233697D chapter 9 . 8/14/2015
Story: Dat cheeky little bugger.
Omake: So he MADE the flying Spa-RAMEN Monster.
Guest29734650D chapter 7 . 8/14/2015
Oh! My! Goddess!
I can see it now.
Naruto-no-Turansufoma vs Sasori-no-Akasuna.
Guest92739175D chapter 5 . 8/14/2015
Y'know, me really can't wait for him meeting Sasori.
Guest92739176D chapter 6 . 8/14/2015