Reviews for Nin Tech
Knyght chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
Woot! great chapter.
R.Tuesday chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
This story is absolutely AMAZING! I love it! And I can see how you say it's fun to write to. My fav passage in this chapter:

-“Dobe, that would normally kill a person, or at least render them into a comatose state for several hours.”

Naruto tilted his head. “But I get that much power shot into me all the time!”

“…this explains so much about you.”-

Can't wait for the next chapter!
gaul1 chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
good chapter, byes
Leoric12 chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
Good story, gonna be intresting how you introduce tenten. But you should read up on how electricity works towards the human body since it seams like your going to be using it.
druwin chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
dude i know u must of heard this one but make a weapon like the one from that old movie phantasma u know the flying steel balls that have a thousand and one ways of turning in to some thing to kill u with its cool watch the movie if u havent u 'l see BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH EVIL is so fun
ParanoidIllusion chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
I really like this story so far, keep up the good work.
Sir Godot chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
Aah, I just love this story XD

This one is one of my favorites among the favorites, keep it up, I'm already waiting for the next chapter
Lulu chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
Awesome chapter, awesome story,

I love the crazy version of Naruto!

Hongthay chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
ahh, I love your Mad Genius Naruto story. More laughs. You made my Sunday morning. Thanks.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
This is an incredible story! It's so hard to find a fic that is actually original in its ideas AND is well written. This work does both. I look forward to seeing more chapters in the future.
Mr. Ursine chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
Oh my god. Oh My God! OH MY GOD! I have not enjoyed a, some what, newly created story so much for a long time and even longer since I felt the need to comment on one's writing skills. I truly can not wait to read your next chapter and maybe any other works you may be writing.

() ()

(0_0) Remember the bunny is watching you

writerlover101 chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
i think i like insane and smart naruto! lol please update soon! XD
Uzumaki200 chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
This story is awesome! A good mix of humor and excitement and a very interesting plot. I also like Naruto's abilities. This is a very unique story and I can't wait till the next chapter comes out. Please update soon!
aznblackhowling chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
Another nice update. I look forward to seeing what our inventions Naruto has created.
WraithRune chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
Haha! Your naruto is real cute!
1,282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 71 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 .. Last Next »