Reviews for Harmony
ZenBall1878 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Bella was like the perfect lust for human blood. God I felt sorry for Jasper. This is the way Bella should have been, instead of sugarcoating the struggle to control the bloodlust just becaue you can't write it.
LightTheWay333 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Nice.
Riveted chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Wow, I thought that Meyer cheated us too. Internal conflict would have given Bella so much more depth. Oh well. This was really well written and made me smile. Edward was written likably and the way the piano was a way to soothe Bella was great. Thank you for posting this story.
Katie chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
this was ...surprisingly good.

do you know that this story is recomended at tvtropes ?
FangDust99 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
This story is so awesome and I love it. Nice work!
tipica adolescente chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
i dont usually read bella/edward stories, but i totally loved this. great job :D
scrambled-eggs-at-midnight chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
That was beautiful. You actually managed to do flowery, descriptive prose WELL. I despise Bella, Edward, Bella/Edward, and Twilight, but I would reccommend this to any friend. I love how you pack more characterization into this one-shot than Meyer does into about 20 pages.
Rexa13 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
I too felt cheated. I half knew Bella would be a little better than the other vampires, but the other half of me hoped that I was wrong. I like how you made Bella struggle to be a vampire living the 'vegitarian(sp?)' lifestyle.
nevermore199 chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
At first I wasn't going to read this because of the pairing (I loathe Edward with a passion), but then I said, "Hey, it's a great author, so what the heck."

And I'm very glad I did read it, because you did a nice job. If it had to end Edward x Bella, it should have ended like this. Lovely. :)
Suki-chan36 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
You, my dear, have more talent than Stephanie Meyer, methinks. I like your version of things much more than hers. *applauds wildly and showers you with confetti*
Brandersnatch chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Aww, so cute. 3 I have to admit that I never will truly like Edward and Bella together, maybe if their relationship went differently and yaddayaddaya... but yeah. I dunno, I felt like all of their relationship problems were overcome too easily.

Then again, it might just be because I'll always choose the bad boy Jacob or sparkly Edward. XD I always did wish Bella chose him instead, to make things more interesting... o o;

I don't remember if this was posted on the WriterESK thing or not but it sounds familiar. Anyways, I'm proud to say that your unique writing style was awesome enough to make me love this. D If Bella actually had these troubles, I think Breaking Dawn would have been slightly better... This is offtopic, but did you see the Twilight movie? Jacob (and his friends I think?) had girly hair. xD
thejacinthsong chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
a nice one-shot, but vampires can't cry.
Stills and Photographs chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
You're too good at this! I loved it, it was perfect. I agree with you on that whole "meyer-cheated-us" thing, because she so did, talking about an anti-climax, and to finish off the series? Really? Anyways. This was so good. *added to fave list* There are no more words. I loved how Bella got her own song.
10joinfei chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Wow, writing twilight? Pretty good... makes more sense than breaking dawn (haha)

10join

fei
Forestwater chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I'm trying to overcome my hatred of these two and actually enjoy this fic.

It's not easy, because there's a little voice inside of me that wants them both to die, but your writing skills are good enough that I honestly did enjoy this.

I don't hate them any less, but I liked this a lot - I'm impressed. It takes a very good writer to make me like something like this.

Yay for non-canonical!