Reviews for A Question of Trust
thingsthatmakeme chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
This is such an interesting and cool idea! I loved the one shot, but it could definitely become a longer story if you were up to it! You write very well and the characters are perfect! I loved it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Type your review here...
sarajm chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I loved this!
photo100 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
This is fab!
Weaving Bard chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
BlackBandit111 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This was great! I think you should continue and give us insight on what Arthur does when he wakes up, and finds out that Merlin had traded his life for Arthur's. This was very well written and I enjoyed reading it.
hey hey chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
i think you should mkr this a two shot at least tell us what happens when arthur wakes up and what he thinks of merlin trading his life for his
noukinav018 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I absolutely loved reading it! Arthur found out of Merlin's secret and is having the time of life to really ponder on everything his friend has done for him. I wish there was a follow up for this! It would make an amazing multi chapter fic!
Definitely gonna check out what other Merlin fics you have posted too!
Do keep writing :D
James-Padfoot chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
But surely, you wouldn't leave it at such?
TiffRedd1994 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
This is great! you should continue it! :)
SereneMayhem chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Amazing :) I never before realised how strange it was that he heard Gwen, but not Merlin in his unconscious state. I really liked how you ended this, and I would love to see more, like how he reacted when he woke up etc. Keep writing!

KrisEleven chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Very interesting idea. I liked that Arthur was forced to be silent and just think about what the revelation means; it isn't realistic without the circumstances of the bite, so I've never seen anyone write it, but I really liked it. Good job with the characters and excellent structure.
Rocky Pond chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
this was beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2012

Can we have a story about when Arthur wakes up and Merlin's reaction to Arthur's newfound knowledge? There are a lot of reveal fics out there...this is the most original way I've seen Merlin's magic get revealed! The prince trapped in a conscious coma, unable to react the way he normally would, which forces him to listen...very cool!
Barb85 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I found, I read, I enjoyed. :)