Reviews for Love After Love
nessie14renesmee chapter 18 . 4/14/2010
more more more
Twilight-Loverr chapter 3 . 4/26/2009
im soo in love with ur fanfic!i saw it on yahoo answers
liv3609 chapter 8 . 4/4/2009
:):)
CatherineRose5 chapter 18 . 3/29/2009
UPDATE ASAP
liv3609 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
update please!
Beth chapter 18 . 3/1/2009
This is a really great story! Since I didn't even know that existed until just recently, I haven't read many stories on here, but so far, yours has been the best!

I see that this part was last updated sometime in January...so what happened? Didn't anyone ever submit a chapter..I really wanted to see how it turned out.

unknown profile chapter 17 . 1/19/2009
girl u're broke my heart! twice! XD

just don pair up edward and lauren in the mean time as a rebound anything but that, or tanya for that matter, edward should just come clean sometime soon, before they loose each oher for good...
May-loves-Edward-Cullen chapter 5 . 1/13/2009
I loved it! D
Maddy chapter 17 . 1/13/2009
I'm glad he proposed time apart.. she needs to grow up
plainlyironic chapter 17 . 1/9/2009
He's so annoying sometimes..
KCakaAlice chapter 17 . 1/9/2009
I'm sure it will work out, because it has to. They are just no good when they aren't together. Lyrics for the next chapter: "And when we meet, which I'm sure we will. All that was there, will be there still. I'll let it pass and hold my tonue, and you will think, that Ive moved on" from "White Flag" by Dido. I think that this could really be for how both of them are feeling. They know they will be seeing each other at school, and they don't wanna show the other one how much it hurts or how much trouble they are having by being apart.

I also thought that some other lyrics from the same song could work for Bella. "I know you think that I shouldn't still love you, or tell you that. But if I didn't say it, well I'd still have felt it. Now where's the sense in that?" Depends on which way you take the story. This is Bella Telling him that she still loves him even if he's pushing her away.
DELEEEEETE chapter 17 . 1/9/2009
:( They're on a break! x
No Fear No Life chapter 17 . 1/8/2009
this was a brilliant chapter:D

keep up the good work :P
fanpire4ever12 chapter 17 . 1/8/2009
oh Edward is being a buttface!jeez. :[ hope things get like u know the stories good i just hope things get better for edward and bella!
Absolutely Cullen chapter 17 . 1/8/2009
It's so sad that he seems so vicious in this chapter. I mean he goes from crying in her arms afraid to ever loose her to almost snapping her head off with his bare teeth. As Bella would say his mood swings are giving me whiplash LOL

I hate when these two argue but it would be interesting to actually see them try to share the same space (because neither one is giving up their family or friends for the other I'm sure) and not completely drown in sorry for missing one another.

I'm anxious for the next chapter