Reviews for The Uneasy Path
angahasma chapter 8 . 10/26
i think both of Lucy and Caspian will suit up with the Narnia theme song- There's a place for us(Carrie underwood)
scme chapter 8 . 5/6
A wonderful fic! Love it! I hope there is more someday but understand if not. I do send well wishes for your continued improvement in your health.
KagomeGirl021 chapter 8 . 4/22
Please do finish this. there just isnt enough Lucian fics out there. you are doing a good job so far. keep up the great work and hope things are well with you.
Vash chapter 8 . 2/23
Please Finnish this please
loveandhope chapter 8 . 2/12
please finish this I love it so ,I hope you get better soon bye
PS PLEASE don't have ramandus daughter get together with Caspian
and ihave been rather ill lately too and this is one of the only things that makes me happy
This is great please update soon I need to find out more I am very ill at the moment and this is one of the only things I enjoy now
PS hope your medical problems are better
BrownEyesAngel chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
I find this story to be very intriguing and I'm eager to see how it will progress.

Please update soon.
IAMSOAP chapter 8 . 9/26/2014
this chapter update was a long wait, enough that I had to begin from the beginning again! But I still really enjoy this story, and I hope you can update soon!
TheCookieMonster77 chapter 8 . 9/23/2014
Congrats on the medical luck and lovely chapter. :)
Heliopause chapter 8 . 9/22/2014
A very tricky situation. And lots will depend on just who Ramandu's daughter is, in her backstory and in her self. I wait with interest! :)
EMTChase chapter 8 . 9/21/2014
I was so excited to see this in my notifications. I so enjoyed it and look forward to future chapters, whenever they may come. Thank you!
The Second French Girl chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
! You're a hell of a writer and this is a hell of a story! 3
I started reading, and I couldn't stop untill I reached the last word... and then I looked up at the date... I suppose I'll never get to read the end... But still I wanted to tell you how AMAZING and EXCITING and PERFECT and AWESOME your fiction is! 3
Of course I hope you'll write another chapter... soon... And I also do really hope that YOU are fine... that all this illness you were talking about is being you, or at least that you are getting better... I really hope so.
Anyway, thank you for these few chapters, you made me see another side of Caspian (a young man who wasn't allowed to have a childhood), you carried my dream of seeing Caspian and Lucy get closer to each other (I was of course hoping for more... maybe it will come... one day), you helped me escaping one more time in Narnia's world... so for all this THANK YOU!

I'll be there for chapter Seven.
Caiti Cat chapter 7 . 4/28/2014
aw, that one was sad! Great story, over all. And I can't wait for an update.
lizzytish-lover of everything8 chapter 7 . 2/6/2014
Where are you now?
cuddlebear992 chapter 7 . 11/10/2013
Okay, well, where to begin my dear?

It had been a while since I read on your story. I hadn't been on fanfic much, at least reading, and I never realized when you updated last time. I just happened to click on a message from you when I was going through my PMs and I decided to give it a look and see if you'd posted any chapter. And low and behold you had!

I ended up just rereading the entier thing and it's just as good as last time. I really do so love this story. I can't explain it, but I do adore it. You're writing is fantastic, it's like reading the books. You've so closely matched your writing up with the style used by C.S. Lewis that it flows amazingly well.

And on top of that, I love your plot line. I always loved Lucy and Caspian and you've made it realistic for them to be together. It's not all sunshine and dasies, there is pain in the decision, pain in the parting. It's not easy or clear cut. It's very realistic.

And, from what I see in this chapter, you have quite the plan for the story. You've done some forshadowing, tying in real things from the book, about why she felt so compelled to stay. It's not going to be all fluff and happily ever after, there's going to be a real story, mystery to it. Oh I cannot wait to read it!

On a more personal note, I really hope you're doing better. It's past time for all those papers to have been due. I understand your putting them first, but now they're done. I'm sad to see you haven't updated yet. I really do love this story and I hope you haven't deserted it. That would make me so sad.

So, I'm leaving this freakish long review hoping that maybe you'll feel compelled to write again. I understand the need for positive reviews to put one in the mood to write. So, hopefully this makes you want to write.

Stay well my lovely!