Reviews for The Uneasy Path
MomoPeachFlower chapter 8 . 11/29/2016
I am sad to see this was abandoned, I was really enjoying this.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/24/2016
I know it's been a long time since u updated but your story is really good and I'd be extremely grateful if u wrote more chapters
ginger-05 chapter 8 . 5/4/2016
I know it's been almost 2 years since you last updated; but I quite hope you do so again and complete this story. I love the Chronicles of Narnia and barely find any fanfiction stories about it. I don't even see a place in the movie section for it. Maybe it's in the book section. Anyways; wonderful story. I've just recently (and by recently I mean yesterday) became a fan of LucyxCaspian.
thisisgospel1 chapter 8 . 3/11/2016
PLEASE UPDATE...
angahasma chapter 8 . 10/26/2015
i think both of Lucy and Caspian will suit up with the Narnia theme song- There's a place for us(Carrie underwood)
scme chapter 8 . 5/6/2015
A wonderful fic! Love it! I hope there is more someday but understand if not. I do send well wishes for your continued improvement in your health.
KagomeGirl021 chapter 8 . 4/22/2015
Please do finish this. there just isnt enough Lucian fics out there. you are doing a good job so far. keep up the great work and hope things are well with you.
Vash chapter 8 . 2/23/2015
Please Finnish this please
loveandhope chapter 8 . 2/12/2015
please finish this I love it so ,I hope you get better soon bye
PS PLEASE don't have ramandus daughter get together with Caspian
and ihave been rather ill lately too and this is one of the only things that makes me happy
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
This is great please update soon I need to find out more I am very ill at the moment and this is one of the only things I enjoy now
PS hope your medical problems are better
BrownEyesAngel chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
I find this story to be very intriguing and I'm eager to see how it will progress.

Please update soon.
IAMSOAP chapter 8 . 9/26/2014
this chapter update was a long wait, enough that I had to begin from the beginning again! But I still really enjoy this story, and I hope you can update soon!
TheCookieMonster77 chapter 8 . 9/23/2014
Congrats on the medical luck and lovely chapter. :)
Heliopause chapter 8 . 9/22/2014
A very tricky situation. And lots will depend on just who Ramandu's daughter is, in her backstory and in her self. I wait with interest! :)
EMTChase chapter 8 . 9/21/2014
I was so excited to see this in my notifications. I so enjoyed it and look forward to future chapters, whenever they may come. Thank you!