Reviews for A Business Opportunity
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
Wow this sure is an interesting fic, I'm glad JAck decided to help :)
qwertzuiop4 chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
The Bank of England was founded in 1694 by the Scottish merchant William Paterson.

(I think it is interesting that he also tried to found a colony on the Spanish main - which would have made him a pirate under Spanish law - and that he was married to a woman named Elizabeth Turner.)
Heather chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
Just so you know, casting of metal objects (gold, silver, copper etc.) has been around for at least 60 years. So, Will would have definitely known about it, but it is also a costly process to start up, even if the returns are very, very good.

If Will had developed a cost/time efficient way to cast or stamp the needed parts, it would have given him exactly the kind of economic edge you depicted.

I guess what I should say is, I liked your story. It was nicely written and made me smile.
And MY Hat Enterprises chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Oh, that was so funny! Part of me thinks that Jack actually was telling the truth, but then again, I'm also inclined to think that he was just nudging Will in the right direction of being able to make more money - plus its always good to see Will beat Norrie.

Great fic - please do a sequel soon!

And MY Hat Enterprises