Reviews for Sleigh Rides
NoLongerWritingFF chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
lolololololol i loved it a perfect holiday one shot! :)

thank you for writing this!
GroovyExcel chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
I LOVE IT! so funny! I love the Olive reference!
ANGELOFTHEBLACKROSES chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
this reminds me of the santa clause movies with tim allen. i love those. they're so funny. i love this story it was really great.
Penelope BallyCastle chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
O.O

Hahaha. OMG. I can't breathe.

Hilarious. Amazing (:
Sunflower33 chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Thank you, I have never laughed so much today. Thank you!
Miles333 chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
That story was so AWESOME! I totally loved it. Definitely going on my favorites list.
werewolves-like-baking chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
YAY santa, yay egnog, yay vampires! It was really good, sweet and funny. Basically all of the key factors for a christmas fanfic! You HAVE to write more like this!
babygirl242 chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
hey

just wanted to say love the one shot I was cracking up laughing! just a suggestion but maybe you could do a one shot to go along with this a bout Emmett and what happened with him and the reindeer!
pupylover chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Aw! I love your one shots, they are so cute!
dontcare89 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
haha another great one. um okay did you get the name from "olive, the other reindeer"? haha i'm guessing you did, i think that story is so cute so i was deff picturing a little dog this whole story haahah

great job!
squody3015 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Lmao! I can imagine Edward on Santa's lap asking for to borrow the sleigh for Christmas. lol. If Emmett fed Olive cheese, then I feel sorry for Edward and Bella on the receiveing end of things. xD
Absent Brain chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
lol i love all your stories they're always so funny, including this one. poor Edward and Bella they have to smell Olive's gas. ha ha.
ChieriAn9eL chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
how romantic and thoughtful... only Edward would go through all this trouble for his girl.. if it were possible in the Twilight world, i could see him arranging this...

loved all the Santa/reindeer references... and I honestly thought Emmett ate Rudolph.. but I guess you were being PURPOSELY misleading... x)
iWizdom7 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
I loved it! I really want to know what happened to Rudolph! He's my favorite one! :)
SakuraUchiha321 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
hahahaha lol so what exactly is the Emmett & Rudi story?
125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »