Reviews for The Reign of Courage
Great chapter 6 . 10/7/2013
In this chapter there's a mistake because Mimi's crest is green not pink. Its in this part:
"Mimi gulped back the apprehension she felt and stepped forward. Suddenly, the cactus began to glow, and then, somewhat inexplicably, it was replaced by a small, flat, pink-colored square object which hovered in midair for a moment before connecting itself with the pendant around her neck.

"I wonder what it means?""
random person chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
This comment is written 6 years after the story and 2 years after the last comment. Boy, I am behind. It's me again!Nice sequel, but... why doesn't Ken have much of a role anymore? How come there isn't anything about sueing you and getting your stuffed cow anymore? I enjoyed that bit!
RumorUnderOath chapter 2 . 12/7/2006
wonderful! i love ur stories! but i disagree with u when u say if u owned digimon u would never hav had it dubbed. if it hadnt been dubed i would never hav seen it (because i was onle like five) and then would never hav read ur story and many other very good ones. also i thought that demons name was daemon, of id that just in the dub? anyway, (slowly) making my way thru ur stories

rumor
justaminuet chapter 13 . 4/29/2002
Ah, and the set up is complete. ;) Great ending for this story. Funny to see what actually *does* make Taichi and Daisuke nervous. Girls, of course. *g* It was also nice to see some family interraction between Taichi and his mother, and Daisuke and Jun. It shows that the Chosen aren't cut off from everyone else in the world. Poor, poor Ken. We all know what's coming up. And making us Kenmiya fans wait... How very evil of you...
justaminuet chapter 12 . 4/29/2002
A magical Miyako? As if she wasn't dangerous enough already. ;) Though, it does give pause as to what her part might be later on. The battle did seem a little rushed, but that's okay, because you're setting up for another, much more complicated story. Or, at least it seems that way. And hey, maybe *you'll* actually make sure Demon has a real purpose, unlike the actual writers of the show.
justaminuet chapter 11 . 4/29/2002
Eesh! I can't believe it took me so long to check up on your story. Well, that just proves what a horrible (or really good, depending on how you look at it) procrastinator I am. Well, far be it for me not to review the rest. ;) It's actually really nice that you're following canon, in a strange way. It's interesting to see a new twist on it, but still seem familiar. And, it was also nice to see the focus on the Adventures kids, since most of the story tends to focus on the 02 children.
mysticblackfairy chapter 13 . 4/7/2002
EXCELLENT! LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT PART!
DigitalFan chapter 13 . 4/7/2002
Thank-you! You finally finished! (Sort of) You should be the one who should be congratulated. You just finished TWO stories! That's more then some people can say. I must also say thank-you for putting the TaixSora! I thought it was cute! Please put up the first part of the NEXT story soon. Don't forget the KenxYolie! Thanks!
Kaeera chapter 13 . 4/7/2002
Now that's pure evil. I discovered that you had written a new chapter - the last chapter, but when I started to read, my mother called me...I had to help her in the kitchen! YARGH! Now this was torture...I was standing there, trying to finish my task as fast as possible(with the effect that I miserably failed and had to do it all over again)...*sobs* Finally I managed it to come down...and it really was worth it I loved this...I loved the Daisuke part, I mean that he was nervous and so on...I loved the Daikari*hugs the Turquouise Cow* You are just the best, it is sooooo cool!

And...and I can't wait to read the sequel or whatever you call this. I mean, nice little Ken is evil now(or at least I assume that he is) and what will Miyako think?

Please...please could you involve some Daisuke-hurt part? I know, I sound crazy, it's just that I absolutely ADORE scenes in which my fave characters are hurt and the others worry about them...It's just...I don't know...*sighs* Please? *big puppy eyes* I am such a freak, I know...but can you do it for your revieweres? For me, your fan?*glares*

Okay, forget my rambling. I'm stupid, like always(and my hands smell of potatoes...hmmm...) JUST...WRITE FAST AND CONTINUE SOON! YADDA! ~Kaeera
Blind Fath chapter 13 . 4/6/2002
very cool! keep writin!
Water Mist chapter 13 . 4/6/2002
Yes! Great ending! I can't wait for the next part. It sounds really good. Thank you so much, the Daikari was beautiful! The Tai and Sora scenes were great too! This chapter just keeps me wanting more! Wonderful job _! And as always please start the next story soon. Bye!
Anthony1 chapter 13 . 4/6/2002
The story has come to an end. I'm glad you were able to finish but I am so sad that it is over. But as usually, all good things must come to an end and it looks like the end for this story. I enjoyed the little DaiKari and Tai x Sora (Taiora)moments in this chapter. Can't wait to read the next story in this series. Have it out as soon as you can.
Kaeera Too lazy to log in chapter 12 . 3/29/2002
Disappointed? No way! I'm never disappointed of your stories/chapters, they are all great! Hey...I loved the switched between the battle scenes of the 01 kids and the cooking scenes with the 02 kids. It was kinda...funny*snickers* Owww, and I can#t wait for the last part! I CAN'T! Hurry...please?
Water Mist chapter 12 . 3/29/2002
Yes! Alright! That was great! I wasn't expecting Miyako to gain magical powers! Oh boy, the plot and characters just got a lot more interesting. Great Job! Please write more soon!
mysticblackfairy chapter 12 . 3/29/2002